Sunday 7 July 2024

Week 27 of 2024

 


I found something written at the end of yesterday’s diary entry this morning and it made me feel so happy. I thought Tim wrote it, but I was wrong, it was Natasha.

I had a good night slept straight through. Waking with the alarm at 5am the temp is 12 degrees and my BGL is 4.8.

Had the next door neigbour (Bear)come and ask if we have power, we do, Tim told him to ring maintenance. Bear said he thought he would be kicked out when he turns 75, that doesn’t sound right.

I did only 1,157 steps.

At 1am this morning we lost power till Cpap machine I noticed when the power went out and was awake till it came back on.

A cold morning temp was 6 degrees and my BGL was 5.5.

Sue came over for a visit, which made me happy.

The temp at midday was 14 degrees

Sam’s early day and Joel was driving a different van a white minibus which was a surprise. If he is driving it in the morning, I will not be able to pick him out when he turns into the street.

Just after I emptied the recycle bins it pissed down rain.

I also decided to hem my new pants so I can wear them.

I did 2,799 steps.

Had another shocking night very restless and up and down ever 30 minutes or so to pee and not just a dribble, how could a body produce so much urine in only 30 minutes.

I ended up getting out of bed at 4.50am and having a shower the house was darker than usual this morning, so I turned the ceiling light on for a while and had the heater going for a couple of hours.

The temp this morning says 8 degrees but feels colder. My BGL was 4.1

It is raining so Jess had to take Sam to wait for transport. I also have had the heater on most of the morning.

Ass Jess had to go work and Tash was busy I walked up to meet Sam and Tash saw me and got upset that I was out in the rain.

I did 1,818 steps

Had a good night slept straight through, woke at 4.55am to pee so I stayed up. It is still raining, and it is 10 degrees and my BGL was 3.6.

By mid-morning the rain had stopped, and it wasn’t as cold.

I used the powerfit twice today.

I rang Sue as she hadn’t replied to my message this morning and I wanted to make sure she was ok, she is.

Had Jess come over to raid my freezer looking for whatever she could find leaving with broccoli and ice cream as well as 2 min noodles and chocolate biscuits.

Steps 2,395

Finding it a bit difficult to get moving this morning, I slept all night waking when the alarm went off.

It is 8 degrees and my BGL is 5.5 the first reading said 6.1 so I washed my hands under running water tried again came down to 5.8, gave them another wash, and it was 5.5 so that will do.

I am super tired this morning.

Had appointment with Dr Babu via phone but for some reason my camera wasn’t working. I will see her face to face in January.

Kathy rang she is unwell, and my camera still wasn’t working so I restarted the phone, and it’s working now.

Had another good night woke with the alarm, it’s 10 degrees and dry, my BGL 4.7. I have a headache and feel sluggish.

Last day of term 2 today.

After a slow start to the day, I picked up managed to do the usual housework.

Sandy came over to pick up so forms I printed for her she looks so thin but otherwise ok.

I did 2,399 steps

Had a good night, was a tad restless around midnight, got up and wandered around the house before going back to bed and settling straight down and back to sleep.

It is 9 degrees and my BGL is 3.9

Tim and I went shopping I have decided that Saturday is my go out and stuff day.

Kathy & Summer came over to drop off banana bread and a book for Sue.

Sam mentioned yesterday that Jess had bought them both tights to wear under their pants to help stay warm, so this morning I decided to get a pair of pantyhose out and wear them under my long pants, makes a big difference.

Tim is working tonight and tomorrow night. Steps 1,897

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Why is Bear afraid of being kicked out at 75? Or any other specific age, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to know about that too! Why would he think they could evict him at 75?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed catching up with your news, Jo-Anne. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done the hand washing and the needle changing sometimes, so I know what you mean there...

    ReplyDelete

COPD

This week we are taking a look at COPD, this is a serious condition, my dad suffered from it. So, what is it, well COPD stands for Chronic o...