Sunday 12 May 2024

Week 19 of 2024

 


Had a better night, not great but better, it is 13 degrees at 5.30am.

It got to 16 degrees, and it’s rained all day, more or less.

I have done bugga all today other than running the vacuum over the floor.

Tim this afternoon changed the position our Foxtel box is it that is the box we us for satellite TV.

Another good night woke with the alarm to the sound of rain, looks like we may be in for another wet day. At 5am it was 14 degrees.

At around 7am Tim came out had a drink, rolled a smoke, and said he has been awake since 5am. I was expecting him to stay up, but no he went back to bed. He was up at 7.30 as he couldn’t settle.

Had to ring Jess to make sure Sam was up as she wasn’t answering the phone.

Sam also spoke to Tim, saying he apologised and loved his Papa, they hugged. I hope things are better from now on.

Had a really good night’s sleep, as I was opening the front door, I saw Tasha driving Jess to work. When Tasha got back, she wasn’t happy as Jess was supposed to ask Tim to pick her up this afternoon and didn’t. She did send a text this morning but still she was supposed to ask days ago.

I emailed off my application for NDIS.

Forgot to mention yesterday that Dawson came over for a visit, he brought over some printer paper for me.

Tasha’s cut broke her TV and she went out and bought a new one, of course Tim said what about the dryer but I get it you can live without a dryer but we need our TV for entertainment.

Another wet morning hope it doesn’t last, I have an appointment with the podiatrist at 10am, also hope Sue hasn’t forgotten she is taking me.

The temp at 5am was 13 degrees, by 9am it was 16 degrees, no rain but the ground is very wet so I will need to wear shoes when I go out.

Had to ring Jess to get her to wake Sam as someone wasn’t answering their damn phone.

The temp reached 19 degrees.

The house inspection went well, no issues. Although while Tim was talking to the lady Tasha approached and said something and Tim replied she could wait so something like that and of course Tasha didn’t like his tone and that pissed her off.

A new day is here, after a decent night, temp of 12 degrees at 5.30am.

I am having a shocking day with walking like a spastic (not meant as an insult) just how it is. As a result, I’m exhausted.

Temp got to 21 degrees.

It’s Friday, I am not as bad as yesterday but not as good as Wednesday. It was 12 degrees at 5.30am.

After taking Sam up I found my body was settling down and typing is much easier.

I stripped the bed and remade it with Tim’s help.

Sandy come over and picked up the touch lamp and bra.

Reached a top of 21 degrees.

The weekend is here, and it is wet outside, not raining at this stage but it has been overnight. The temp is 16 degrees so not cold.

I have had a good morning my hands are steady, and I got things done faster than when not steady.

Temp got to a top of 20 degrees.

Didn’t do much other than the usual, emails, blogs, vacuum, tidy kitchen, put the clean clothes away, just the usual stuff a body does during a day.

Wrote a letter and started another.

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. I forget sometimes you are going to winter as we are heading to summer. I wonder if the cold and rain makes things worse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes my arthritic pain worse and my back pain worse that's for sure

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a busy week to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like bad days and good days this past week. Always a good day when you can get the usual stuff done more easily, right? Hope you have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure, feels good to get things done without issue

      Delete
  4. You certainly had your share of good and bad days last week, Jo-Anne. Prayers for a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I start each week and day with positive thoughts

      Delete
  5. Glad Sam and Tim are back to some sense of harmony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you more peaceful nights and smoother days ahead. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

BPD and Self-Harm

  Hi all it is Thursday, so it is time for a little more info about BPD this week we are looking at self-harm and suicide. Not something I l...