Wednesday 27 December 2023

My Christmas

 

Well here I am at Wednesday 27 December, Christmas is over for another year and for the most part it has been a good one. Starting on the 23rd when Tim and I went over to my brothers for the Jenkins Siblings Christmas get together as well his sisters also in attendance was long time as in childhood friends Colleen & her husband and their child, a total of 15 people which had more the feel Christmas at our parents place which was good.

Christmas Day saw Tim and I stay home and our daughter Natasha cook lunch for us as well as Jessica and Sam, the morning was wonderful with Jess and Sam here.

The yesterday Boxing Day Tim and I went over to our eldest daughter's place for lunch and to exchange gifts. We got caught in a hail storm just after we left Kathy's to come home, as like a minute after leaving we were still in her street and had to pull over due to the hail.


Now is the 27thaday spent at home seeing no one and going nowhere. I hope.


I will shar photos tomorrow after I go through what I have.

12 comments:

  1. Not far off from our Christmas, except for no doggie dragging you around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If similar to yours then you must have had a good one

      Delete
  2. Was a quiet Christmas here with Allie. I'm having my Christmas with McFamily on Thursday. Dr tomorrow. Then quiet days after that to recover from being out and about two days in a row--lol! Almost New Years! Hope you had a quiet day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spouse and I are in New Zealand, cruising and sight seeing in ports. A very relaxing way to spend the holidays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely Christmas then Jo-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your photos, Jo-Anne.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a nice Christmas! Happy New Year! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Australian's Under Fire in PNG

  Ok it is time for some more about Australia under fire in 1942 starting off this week with Port Moresby, which is in the PNG or Papua New ...