Sunday 13 August 2023

Week 32 of 2023

Woke to the sound of rain and it being cold enough to change my mind about the clothes I am wearing, choosing something warmer.

Been raining all morning, since we have the cleaners coming on Wednesday I am thinking about changing my appointment to another day.

Sam came over looking for a replacement set of headphones, Papa found some but they don't work with his phone.

Monday here, not too cold and I can't hear rain which is good. I didn't get Sam to put socks on my feet as I didn't think I needed them, now my poor feet are cold and sore because outside it is pretty damn cold. Silly me......

Tasha tried going for a walk but didn't get very far before heading home, she was not using either a cane or crutches. She picked up her crutches and tried again, heading to the shops after she had done what she wanted she rang her dad to go and pick her up.

I am having trouble with the flash drive it will only play a few songs as in 8 songs before not playing. I have checked the USB and all the songs on it play through the laptop. I think the CD player is packing it in. As it even doesn't play some of the radio stations.

Had a decent sleep till 4am when I woke and started shaking. I managed to stay in bed till 4.50am when after a moment of shaking head to foot that I decided enough was enough and got up.

A colder morning and I kick my toe and damn it hurt. Sam put my socks on for me before going to school.

Tim has a doctors appointment this morning.

Jess received 3 packages 2 sets of headphones and 1 dumpling maker which she didn't order it was suppose to be another set of headphones. She took photos and is going to complain to the Ebay seller.

Slept well waking only once to pee and settling back down before getting up at 4.50am. I have a doctors appointment at 9am Tasha is taking me.

The cleaners were suppose to come but not long after I left they rang and said they wouldn't be coming, they will be coming next Wednesday at 11am.

My appointment went well and not long after we got home Tasha rang and asked if Tim and I would like to go out f or lunch with her and Jess. Tim didn't want to go but I went and had a good time.

I managed to get in and out of the car on my own.

After a good nights sleep I was up at 5am, a cold morning. I found my laptop flashing and a note from Tim that it had started last night. I did a restart and that got rid of the flashing.

It hasn't turned out as warm as I was expecting but I am not cold inside the house.

Having a bad day pain wise mostly in my lower right side of my back.

Tim has gone to pick up Sam's laptop from Harvey Norman were he took it for them to look at and fix if the price was ok which it was costing $150 for them to look at it and repair it, which is ok. I just hope it now works. After a good nights sleep I was up at 5am, a cold morning. I found my laptop flashing and a note from Tim that it had started last night. I did a restart and that got rid of the flashing.

It hasn't turned out as warm as I was expecting but I am not cold inside the house.

Having a bad day pain wise mostly in my lower right side of my back.

Tim has gone to pick up Sam's laptop from Harvey Norman were he took it for them to look at and fix if the price was ok which it was costing $150 for them to look at it and repair it, which is ok. I just hope it now works.

Cold enough for the heater to be on for an hour or so this morning.

I have an earache this morning in my right ear not too bad but there and spreading to my head.

When Kathy rang we chatted about how her girls like going to school and how my girls didn't like going but went any way. Also how I was a goody two shoes when I was a child. Blain tries and gets out of going as much as he can, Sam likes going.

I have had a lot of back pain again.

Tim is still not eating and I am worried.

I was surprised to see that Tim hadn't put the dishwasher on, how annoying, I will put it on after I have breakfast. I forgot to tell him to put it on so my bad.

I also needed the heater on this morning.

I have a lot of back pain again today. So much I can't sit comfortable.

Tasha had her shopping delivered but they left it just inside the front door and when she said to the Wordsworth's delivery bloke just looked at her when she said she was recovering from surgery and still left it near the door. She tried moving it into the kitchen and caused her so much pain. I told her to make a complaint. 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been having more pain this last week off and on.
    How can the kids just not go to school? Don't you have truancy officers or anyone checking up on whether they are attending or not? Maybe things have changed over here, too, since my son was in school. I guess I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah there are truancy officers, Blain does attend most days but as we live only a short walk from his school, he will just leave the school when he has a study period come home and usually goes back ready for his next class but there are times he doesn't.

      Delete
  2. - A dumpling maker is SOOOO easy to confuse with headphones. But I get it. The last time I used eBay, it was for additions to my beer cap collection. Instead of packing it properly, they put them loose in an envelope, so naturally one got pushed out the package along the way. Plus they gave me someone's order of collector postage stamps.
    - After some workdays, getting me out of the car is a challenge!
    -Isaiah is in 1st grade, and he likes school too! Grayson is just starting preschool.
    -Service, such as Tasha's delivery, is really slipping anymore. KC just gave me a bitter review of a trip to Texas Roadhouse last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we had a good laugh about the dumpling maker, sometimes we are left scratching our heads at the things that are sent instead of what was ordered. Thankfully most of my grandchildren like going to school. Service isn't what it use to be.

      Delete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...