Sunday 27 August 2023

Week 34 of 2023

Sunday here and after a good nights sleep I am up, washed and dressed ready for my day. It's cold but not too cold.

I have done the food shopping without issue.

I was standing in the kitchen looking for lunch and Sam scared the shits out of me, yes I screamed.

Speaking of Sam this afternoon some mates who have a band are playing at some club. Papa is driving Sam and Jess will pick Sam up. I hope Sam has a good time.

Had a little sleep in this morning waking at 5.30am instead of 5am oh well not a big deal.

Sam didn't answer the damn phone so I had to go over awake my darling grandchild up, I am pleased that I am able to do that now without any help. While there I found my small pink crochet blanket that I have been looking for on Sam's bed.

Tim has a doctor's appointment then he had to go into work to hand in paperwork. This afternoon he is having his hearing tested.

Well it seems like Tim doesn't need hearing aids, that is not what we expected.

Tasha asked to borrow the car to go get a few things from the shops and of course Tim went on and on about her not having her car instead letting a friend borrow it making her need to borrow our car.

I had to ring Sam a few times this morning but then Sam rang me back to let me know they were up and going to have a shower, at 7.30 I again rang twice when Jess to let me know Sam was out of the shower and would be here soon.

Tasha had me check on Blain to make sure he was up and getting ready for school at 8.30am, I forgot till 8.45am but when I spoke to him he was awake and getting ready for school. Tasha had an appointment at the hospital.

Tasha came down to tell me that the Xray she had done has shown that the metal work in her hip area has moved about an inch but said it should be ok.

I had a little break down while talking about Tim's visit to the GP and how I feel his not eating isn't being taken seriously enough for my liking. I feel like no one else is concerned, Tim says he isn't losing weight and I guess that is something. It has been two weeks since he has eaten anything more then a few pieces of beef jerky.

Found a note from Jessica on my laptop asking me to check my Gmail and print stuff for her, by 7am there was 17 pages of stuff, I expect it is to do with one of her jobs. Jess had two job interviews this morning both for security work.

Sam was running late this morning getting up the front as Jess was here and it threw out Sam's routine.

Jess and Tim went down to the foreshore just to get Tim out of the house. Afterwards she brought back fish & chips but I had just made myself a toasted sandwich so I only had a few chips with it. Tim could only manage 3 small mouthfuls.

Sam answered when I rang at 7am and before I was ring at 7.30am Sam arrived looking for clothes to wear. After finding clothes Sam went home to have a shower.

Tasha stopped me on my way up the driveway to tell me that Jess was called into work and doesn't know when she will be home as it is 2hrs away.

I have been sorting through photos arranging them into folders for each sibling ready for me doing next years calendars this will be the first year in 3 years that I will be able to do them with more care. This has made me feel happy.

Damn computer is running slow this morning making checking my emails and blogs frustrating.

I had to go and make sure Blain was out of bed and getting ready for school, he was.

I received my delivery from iherb and took the stuff up to Tasha's as she does our medications up for the month instead of me. Blain was there and tried to tell his mum that I didn't go wake him she however, knew he was bullshitting her.

I am having another day full of back pain.

I managed to write three letters still have more to do.

Not suppose to be a cold day but cold enough this morning I have turned the heater on as I am not wearing warm enough clothes. I could change my clothes but can't be bothered I will put my jacket on which should help.

Still a lot of annoying back pain and a fair amount of shaking on and off.

Tim said that last night Sam was wearing a dress and asked what Tim thought, I don't know exactly what Tim said but he says he wasn't rude or nasty. When I pointed out that I would respond differently, just saying they looks ok not something I am familiar with but if he happy then I am happy.

4 comments:

  1. I'd be worried, too, about Tim not eating. Sounds like it is really getting cooler there. Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully yesterday he ate some food not a lot but something other then a mouthful

      Delete
  2. Hope Tim's appetite improves, Jo-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has started eating again which has eased my concern

      Delete

Australian's Under Fire in PNG

  Ok it is time for some more about Australia under fire in 1942 starting off this week with Port Moresby, which is in the PNG or Papua New ...