Tuesday 5 March 2019

Gross Facts No 8


Here we are at Tuesday and it's another hot day here in Newie, this morning was my last day at the falls program it went well. Anyway here is part 2 of gross Tuesday's household facts or should I say animal poo

Brown rat droppings are like mouse poo but three times larger

Mouse droppings are easy to identify because they are 6mm long, black and shaped like grains of rice.

Black rat droppings are more sausage shaped and look like fatter jelly beans

Bat droppings look like mouse droppings but are shiny, speckled and always found in a pile

Cockroach poo looks like small dark specks

Bird poo contains acid which eats into house bricks and damage them.

11 comments:

  1. Sadly, I knew all these things about poo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo-Anne - didn't really need to know these facts! Take care - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poo. Eewww. If it eats, it poops. I didn't know bat poo was shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you go around measuring mouse poo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita.......I knew most of them too

    Hilary......Sorry

    Carol.....gross indeed

    Chris.....Not me but someone did

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is more droppings information than I ever needed to know, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought about all those poos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen.....I know, sorry

    Sandie....Me neither

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know about these poos but I didn't know that bird's poo is acidic and can damage house bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's interesting and no surprise about acidic bird poo. They sure do a number on you r vehicle's paint!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy....Sorry

    Katie.....I know and I agree

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...