Saturday 8 March 2014

So much pain today

Today is Saturday and I am in so much pain, with my head and my back, Tim and I went to do a little bit of shopping this morning and he said we don't need a trolley and silly me agreed and what happened by the time we had pick up the few things we needed I could barely put one foot in front of the other.

Now to my head well I have had a headache pretty much from the time I woke up and it is not letting up even though I have taken so far this morning I have taken 2 Panadol Osteo and 4 Panadeine Forte tablets and I am still in a lot of pain so much pain that it hurts to move my head and I am now getting so tired due to the Panadeine Forte.


Of course with it being Saturday that means we have Leo for the night , but I have told Jessica that I will not go and get him, so she asked her dad to go and get him and he agreed. I hope Tim will be able to watch Leo for most of the night as I feel if the pain continues I think it will be in bed early in fact I am planning on going to have a lay down when I have done this post because I am finding it hard to concentrate.   

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is now Sunday and I am feeling much better

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that you are in pain. Do you get these headaches often? I used to get migraines for years and then they mysteriously disappeared. Hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The headaches are caused by the high BGL's I will be glad when we get my diabetes under control

      Delete
  3. I am sorry to hear about your pain. Those types of headaches are horrible. I occasionally get migraines and they leave me unable to move just as you said. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Sunday now and I am feeling better thankfully, the headaches are caused by high BGL's

      Delete
  4. Oh you poor thing! It sounds so painful. I hope you get the relief you need and get some rest. Feel better
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I am feeling much better although I am still in pain just not as much

      Delete
  5. Bummer! I hope you did get to go lay down and rest. Headaches can be debilitating! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did get to have a bit of a rest and Sunday was a better day

      Delete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...