Monday 29 January 2024

Week 4 of 2024

THIS POST IS A DAY LATE DUE TO THE FREEZING CONDITIONS HERE YESTERDAY, NOT THE WEATHER BUT MY LAPTOP.


 

A new day, a cool morning but my 8.15am I was sweating although not that hot yet.

Sandy popped in yesterday to pick up Jeannie's Christmas present she will see her today at Samantha's baby shower. I feel she looks drawn and worn out and has lost too much weight.

SYDNEY-MAY'S BIRTHDAY SHE IS 14

Tim didn't come to bed till 4am and I was out of bed at 4.45am. There is a nice breeze flowing through the house and not suppose to be as hot today.

Tasha's first day at work will find out latter how it went. I saw Tasha briefly she said the job was ok and she has a second job of a weekend also as a cleaner.

Had to ask Tim to go to the post office for me and post my letters for me and get me more stamps.

Another hot day but not too hot there is a nice breeze coming through the house this morning.

We don't need the air con on which is nice.

Sue came over just for a visit she was in a so so mood. While she was here she changed the sheets on my bed for me.

Tim took cans & bottles over to be cashed in.

Another nice cool start to the day but it will not last in for a pretty hotish day.

Tim washed the sheet and hung them on the line outside, last night he did a load of washing hung it on the clothes hoist and placed the hoist outside to dry overnight and today.

When Tim went to use the whipper snipper the motor packed it in so he has taken it back to Bunnings.

He also has to compile a heap of documents concerning his accident to send off to his personal claims lawyer.

We are in for another hot day with a top of 32 degrees it is only 5.30am and I am drenched in sweat. I turned the air con on at 9am.

Tim up before 9am he had a phone call which woke him, he had a 11.45am appointment with his hand rehab people. When he got home he said he doesn't think there is any point in going although he has another appointment in a month but he said that will be the last, as the physio told him he isn't making any progress.

TIM'S BIRTHDAY HE IS 63 TODAY

Another stinking bloody hot day ahead of us, it is already hot at 5am when I got up. I opened the house up and the breeze coming through the house is warm.

Tasha came down to wish Tim a happy birthday and things ended up with raised voices because we didn't agree with something Tim he was yelling that he was right. After she left he said he didn't want anyone to come over tomorrow he then went to his office to do whatever.

I am really pissed off myself because I feel that we are not allowed to disagree with him.

Kathy came over this afternoon to talk to Tim about what happened with me and Tash and he remained calm and I again explained to him what we had been trying to tell him and he didn't agree but didn't go off his head.

We also talked about his depression and I told him I understand he doesn't want to take medication but we need to find a way to help him as he has pretty much given up on life and that's not good. I asked him he would like it if I stopped taking my anti-depression medication, Kathy pop up and said no I am not happy when off it and I cry too much and feel like I am always being attacked and he agreed I am better with the medication well he kind off agreed.

A new day and hopefully a better day then yesterday at least it isn't going to be as hot as yesterday.

I have cancelled Tim's birthday lunch as he says he doesn't want it and that is fine with me.

I told Tim I thought he need to apologise to both me and Tasha and he has done so. Tasha came down and had a chat with her dad and they have patched up their differences.

12 comments:

  1. So sad, I pray Tim gets some help. I know this world is crap and more so where you're coming from, but with faith and hope you can make it through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I hope Tim gets help as well at least he does have his faith

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to hear that Tasha and Tim were able to patch things up, Jo-Anne. And depression is a horrid thing to go through. Hope Tim will get help.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depression is horrible and thankfully in my family we patch things up pretty quickly

      Delete
  3. Two birthdays and some drama, but it sounds like it has been worked out. Whew! It is so stressful when people are at odds. Glad it is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is stressful and I am glad things are better

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to both Tim and Sydney May.
    Good to hear apologies were made and tensions settled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully in this family we patch things up pretty fast

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to Sydney May and TIm. Thank goodness all is water under the bridge now]. May it stay that way. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we are lucky we don't let things drag on

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday, Tim and Sydney.
    A warm greeting from Viola.
    It's 3 degrees, I think it would be too cold for you... Or.
    It won't be long before spring is around the corner here.
    hug

    ReplyDelete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...