Sunday 7 January 2024

Week 1 of 2024

 


NEW YEARS EVE

Had a good night but managed to stay in bed till 5am I dosed on and off from 3.30am till I got up.

David and Leigh came over to drop off the bag of empty cans and bottles for Tim.

It has been a much cooler day

Had a good night remember getting up to pee at 11.45pm and seeing Jessica and Sam before I returned to bed.

I rang Kathy at 7.15am as she hadn't rung me she sounded more asleep then awake so it was only a short chat.

Tim had some kind of disagreement with Jess about Sam's gender as in he wanting to be referred to as a girl. Tim doesn't want to do it which caused the problem. Tasha said she is with her dad I also agree he shouldn't be forced to call Sam she or her.

Although I do not agree with her saying that if Sam and Jess don't want to respect Tim the can piss off and not come back till they do. This will hurt me as I love seeing them.

Had a good nights sleep up and dressed at 4.50am. Going to be another hot day and I am out of shorts so I will stay in my pj pants today, not like I am going anywhere.

A quiet day spent doing bugger all just no motivation.

Tim however agreed to take Blain for a driving lesson this afternoon and Tasha has asked if he could take him 5 days a week to get Blain's hours up and help his conference, he said he would.

I am down to my last clean pair of shorts and these ones are too short for my liking but they are all I have at the moment.

I turned the air con on around 9.15am due to the heat.

The cleaners arrived around 11ish and did a good job.

Had a little sleep in, not getting up till 5.20am, in for another hot day.

Tim got up at 8.30am and shut the back sliding screen door, because he doesn't get that there is a nice breeze blowing through the house. He thinks it makes no difference if it is open or shut he is wrong.

Turned the air con on around 10am as I was fed up being drenched in sweat.

A wet morning and of course I have to go to the doctors. The raining had stopped by just after 7am.

While talking to Kathy this morning I suddenly noticed that our car wasn't parked in its spot nor was it on the lawn. Turned out Blain had parked it in our carport.

I walked up to Tasha's for her to take me to the doctors and of course she was in a right mood. The appointment went well he has changed my diabetes medication again as my blood levels are so good.

I was sweating so much my feet were slipping in my thongs so I took them off while at the doctors.

Sue called in to see us, she just wanted to share how good her trip to Qld to see Kirsty and family.

I sent an email to Dr Babu about my feet moving so much enquiring if the new medication “Alziras” is the cause or is it just a progress of my condition.

Had a good night, although I was somewhat restless around midnight but in managed to settle again and slept through till 4.25am after peeing I decided to go back to bed for a but but ended up getting out of bed at 4.55am.

I finally heard from Snapfish and they are going to redo the lost project for free and I should have it by the end of the month.

Kathy and Summer came over as Summer wanted to see Tasha.

6 comments:

  1. I love how you keep a diary of each week, Jo-Anne. Good news about the medication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started keeping a diary way back when and now it is the first thing I do of a morning update the day before print the entry and add it to my hard diary

      Delete
  2. Your health really is improving except for the sweating which could be a result of the medication. It's always something when you take meds. Sometimes the reactions are worse than the ailment. It's a game of balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes getting the right dosage of medication can be difficult, the sweating I have been told is connected to the Parkinson's

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear your levels are doing good!! I can't say I blame Tim on Sam. I'd prolly say something along the lines of, "When it shrivels off and becomes an entrance, let me know. Until then..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to get Sam to understand that some people take time even a bloody long time to adjust and accept and that you can't expect people to just say and act the way you want.

      Delete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...