Sunday 21 January 2024

Week 3 of 2024

 


LIARNA'S 14TH BIRTHDAY

Up earlier then I would have liked as I woke at 4am and after 40 minutes of tossing and turning I decided to get up.

I have done bugger all today answered one letter and did some blogging.

Slept in till 5.50am which was a surprise but not a big deal. Another cooler day.

Kathy rang she said that Summer now has Covid.

Tim had an appointment with the new physio a nice young woman, she wants him to do some exercises and will be back in 2 weeks.

Sue came over to see me and just have a vent about her body aches and such, I get it and it helps to be able to vent to someone who knows what you are going through.

Had a good night up at 4.50am and thankfully it isn't hot just nice. Doesn't stop me sweating but what does other then bloody cold weather and then that can be hit and miss.

Stuck the diary entries into the new diary only to find that some weeks have been stuffed up with Wednesday & Thursday being on the same page like Saturday & Sunday's are very annoying but it is what it is.

Jessica's Christmas present finally arrived I sent her a text to come over and get it but she hasn't replied or come over.

Tasha came down with Freya to help me get ready for bed.

Slept pretty much straight through the night I did get up to pee at some point. We are in for another hot day.

Sue came over to get help filling out some paperwork to get assistance with the cost of moving to Qld. After finishing the paperwork and emailing it off she is told she needs to include her invoices but she hasn't moved yet, seems she has to move first and then lodge a claim for reimbursement. This had her is tears as she has no idea what she is going to do.

Just as Sue was leaving the cleaners turned up.

As the cleaners left Tasha came down to ask if she could borrow our car this afternoon. Tim started to record the conversation which pissed her off not the recording bit but the fact that he just started doing something else while she was talking to him. This is something he has done his whole life.

Gave Jessica her belated Christmas present which she loved a photo block of her favourite dog “Dot Dot”

Had another good night, woke just before 5am got up but my body has been in a go slow mood. It is going to be another hot sticky day.

Tasha has at last got another job as a domestic cleaner she is happy about it and starts on Monday. She didn't really want to work as a cleaner again but a paying job is a paying job and she will give it her best.

Tasha and Freya came and helped me get ready for bed.

A much cooler start to the day I had to close the front sliding door as the breeze was making my legs cold.

Kathy and Summer arrived around 8.30am, Summer is here till her dad picks her up after lunch. Summer went up to Tasha's to see the kitten.

Freya came and said goodbye as she was going home but she told me she would be back in five days.

Slept in as I was tired, I got up to pee at what I thought was 3.40am but now I think it was in fact 4.40am and it was 5.40am when I got up, I am not worried.

Tasha rang at 6.30 to get me to go and wake Blain up as he has work and has to leave in 10-15 minutes and he wasn't answering his phone. I went and I woke him up.

Hot but I haven't turned the air con on as Tim doesn't think it is that hot.

Tim went to Coles to get a few things as he was returning to the car he fell over, took the skin off his knee and elbow but managed to pick himself up and come home without issue.

Tasha told me that Blain went back to sleep after I left him this morning.

10 comments:

  1. Man, rough stuff for Tim and Blain! Hang in there, all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Tasha got another job. Sorry to hear about Tim falling.
    Always something, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have done bugger all" is an expression we still use regularly. It is so Australian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of a rough week for you, Jo-Anne. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get up very early - I know a few people who do that too. They swear by it - it would be a long day for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always liked getting up early, I like the quiet and no one being around annoying me

      Delete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...