Sunday 18 June 2023

Week 24 of 2023

This morning when I got up to pee at 4.40am I took my medications and went back to be for an hour when I got up. It is bloody cold.

Last night when I got up to pee I noticed that Tim had locked the door to his office, when I asked why he was angry saying Sam had done some and pissed me off and he would tell me in the morning. Saying no one gives a damn about what I do not know.

Tim is a very negative person.

I asked Tim what Sam did he rambled off a number of things nothing bad, the most annoying was that he coloured in part of the remote control for his fan no biggie it still works. Tim was going off that no one disciplines Sam but just because he doesn't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I know Jess is often going off at Sam and doing her best to discipline him.

Cold enough today to wear my long sleeve singlet.

Another cold morning, no school today it is the King's birthday public holiday.

Tasha came down and put socks on my feet and said my socks are too small, I reminded her that she bought them.

Kathy and the girls came over Kathy changed the sheets on our bed, Sydney vacuumed out while Summer emptied the bins.

Tim bought KFC for lunch but I didn't really feel like it.

Up at 5am as per and usual not overly cold. Jess popped her head in before leaving for work to let me know that Sam didn't sleep well and might be tired this morning.

Kathy rang at 7am to have a whinge about how her fridge died overnight and of course it is full of food.

Natasha got a phone call at around 11am telling her that her surgery has been cancelled for tomorrow, she is rightly pissed.

Damn it is cold today. I feel really pissed off about many things today.

A cold morning, don't know if the cleaners are coming but I do have an appointment to have my boobs squashed aka a mammogram.

The cleaners came at 9am and left at 9.40 just before Tim and I left.

The mammogram went fine no issues, Tim was surprised how quick I was in and out.

Kathy's new fridge arrives today and of course they figured out why the old one stopped working it was tripping the circuit breaker and Michael did something, I think he turned something off and when that was turned back on it started working but as Kathy said if it keeps tripping the circuit it isn't any good. Anyway she said they move it to the garage and see how it goes.

A cold morning as is usual now had the heater on for an hour this morning.

Sandy came over to drop of postage stamps and then she took the letters to post for me.

Got a text letting me know my Aunty Pat passed away this morning she was dad's older sister. Kristine said there will be no funeral but a celebration of her life in the next week or so.

Tasha rang at 3pm asking if she can help me get ready for bed tomorrow as she was committed to helping someone else. I said that would be fine, of course Tim had issue with it but that's Tim.

Slept in till 5.25am as after I got up to pee at midnight I was unable to settle back down till after 2am.

It another bloody cold morning.

Kathy reminded me that Summer is preforming in Starstruck tonight and tomorrow night. I hope she has a great time.

Sam refused to take his meds this morning but I didn't argue with him, the school rang at 9.20am asking if he had his meds I explained he hadn't and gave permission for them to medicate him now.

I have had a good day with little pain and discomfort.

A later start this morning woke at 4.40am looked at the time decided I would lay there till 5am the next thing I knew it was 5.36am, so that's when I got up and it is bloody cold.

I am so cold my head hurts and my chest hurts.

I have felt like shit all bloody day.

5 comments:

  1. Rather a rough week... The fridge thing reminds me of an AC unit I basically destroyed for no reason other than stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember killing a fridge way back when I was defrosting it and damaged a gas pipe causing all the gas to escape and you know die. So my stupidity there............

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a rough time for you, Jo-Anne. Keep looking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I look up I am likely to fall over because I am clumsy

      Delete
  3. It's hard to get someone to take their meds when they won't.

    ReplyDelete

Earth Facts/Weather

  It is Monday and the last day of the school holidays. It is also time for thi s week’s facts, this week we are looking at weather. The w...