Thursday 1 June 2023

THURSDAY'S WORD OF THE WEEK

Good morning not as cold this morning still cold though, I have been slack this week with posting just because I have had computer troubles with it running slow and freezing and overall giving me the shits.

Today's word or the week is: shit


It is considered a vulgar swear word, the dictionary says it means


Faeces or to expel faeces from the body


A contemptible or worthless person


To tease or try to deceive someone


An exclamation of disgust, anger or annoyance.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, sh*t! Computer troubles are the worst! I hope you are free of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one of the words I like but that and 5$ will get me a cuppa coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...