Thursday 22 June 2023

Word of the Week

It is another bloody cold day, very cold indeed, well it is word of the week day and this weeks word is: Cold

A low or relatively low temperature especially when compared with the human body


Lacking affection or warmth of feeling


Unemotional


A common infection in which the mucous membrane of the nose and throat becomes inflamed, typically causing running of the nose, sneezing and a sore throat.


Completely or entirely as in we stopped cold due to circumstances


Yes I know everyone should know the meaning of cold but since I am bloody cold that's the word I am going with today.

4 comments:

  1. I thought it good you reminded us of how ubiquitous a word it is. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How weird I answered this comment yesterday and my comment has vanished, I am please you liked the post

      Delete
  2. It's a word with so many nuances, Jo-Anne, that we sometimes take for granted. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and often some forget it can relate to more then the weather

      Delete

Earth Facts/Weather

  It is Monday and the last day of the school holidays. It is also time for thi s week’s facts, this week we are looking at weather. The w...