Friday 17 September 2021

FRUSTRATION

 

It must be hard not knowing what to when you see me crying and suffering with pain and frustration day in and day out, I know there is nothing anyone can do to relieve the pain.


Sometimes all I need is a hug and to hear you know how hard it I need nothing else.


Sometimes it is hard and depressing to hear someone sigh or see a roll of the eyes when I ask for help of some kind. I know no one means anything bad but it does make me feel like I am being a nuisance or a burden.


Yes it is hard for me struggling all day every day and I get it must be hard for everyone to know this and and not know what to do for the best. I have no answer for that.


If it was just the tremor that would be bad enough but it's everything else, like the pain in my right upper arm/shoulder area. This makes me cry in pain and frustration and there isn't a damn thing you can do.



10 comments:

  1. Hugs Jo-Anne.
    You only have to looks at someone's face and even you can just feel it in the air before you ask for help - take care.
    I'm sure they mean well, but it's hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs to you. I feel for you. It bad enough having to to bear the unbearable pain. I am sure your family members do not mean to hurt you but just that they can't control their body language. They are also feeling frustrated when they see you in so much pain and feeling helpless, not knowing what to do to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Doctors should be able to manage the pain for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are feeling so badly. *gentle hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jo-Anne, I have wished so long that you could just please get some adequate help fro the doctors. I can't understand why they seem unable to help. Of course,I know the I am unaware of what it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you're in so much pain and are sometimes made to feel badly about your needs. No one should be put down when they are in need.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so bad for you. I'm glad you opened up and shared your feelings. I don't mind and I am sure your other followers don't either. We are your friends.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi......Thanks, of course

    Margaret D..........I know they do

    Nancy......That is so true

    Diane B.......The GP tries

    Rita........Thank you

    Katie.......Many people feel like that

    Karen.........That's for sure

    Debby........Thank you at times I just need to vent

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...