This blog is about my life as a mother and nanna and about my great family.
Hi akk just letting you know I am busy so no post yesterdayy and just this today.
Yo go, girl! Hope all is well.
That's true.
Nice quote and it is so true.
Dearest Jo-Anne,A good quote and wishing you good luck!Hugs,Mariette
Hope you're all OK. Looking forward to things calming down for you so you can start posting again.
Chris.....ThanksMargaret D.......Yes it isNancy..........Thank youMareitte..........ThanksKaren..........I am hanging in there
Had another good night, I woke at 4.30am and it is a cool start to the morning. The day is cold and wet around 11am Tim walked inside sa...
Yo go, girl! Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteThat's true.
ReplyDeleteNice quote and it is so true.
ReplyDeleteDearest Jo-Anne,
ReplyDeleteA good quote and wishing you good luck!
Hugs,
Mariette
Hope you're all OK. Looking forward to things calming down for you so you can start posting again.
ReplyDeleteChris.....Thanks
ReplyDeleteMargaret D.......Yes it is
Nancy..........Thank you
Mareitte..........Thanks
Karen..........I am hanging in there