Thursday, 31 December 2020

New Year's Eve

 




8 comments:

  1. Happy, happy new year, Jo-anne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours Happy New Year 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy and hopeful New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you the best in this new year and pray God uses a lighter hand on all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Happy New Year to you and yours as you already have arrived into 2021!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita......Thanks

    Rosie......Same to you and yours

    Nancy....I w ish you the same

    Kea.....I hope you have a great 2021

    Chris..../Thank you so much

    Mariette......I go into each year expecting nothing and being rewarded with many awesome moments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Your attitude is the very best! High or worse, too high expectations only can disappoint!
    Happy New Year to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Week 40 of 2026

  Had another good night, I woke at 4.30am and it is a cool start to the morning. The day is cold and wet around 11am Tim walked inside sa...