Sunday 5 July 2020

Just another week in my life


Woke at 7am so a bit of asleep in Tim got up half an hour later and left for work at 8am.

Been a nice day, not hot nor cold, wrote 6 letters today.

Feeling stuffed up in the head.

Awake before the alarm, got up and dressed in the bathroom so not to disturb Tim, who got up when Leo went in to say goodbye before leaving for school.

At 11am Tasha came down in tears her car is catcus and she doesn't have the money to repair it so we told her to clean it up park it out the front with a for sale sign on it and advertise it on Facebook for sale. Sell it for whatever she can get for it.

Tim said she can use our car while she looks for another car. He also said he will loan her the money for another cheap runabout.

Leo walked in at 2.20pm I was shocked I wasn't expecting him, I had just said to mum I would need to hang up and head up to meet him . Damn I hate Mondays............

I woke up at 5.45am and got up and dressed in the bathroom so not to disturb Tim. While in the bathroom I heard someone come in the front door, I thought it was Leo but it turned out to be Tasha. She helped me get my breakfast stuff ready and also put my socks on for me.

Tim said this morning that he is thinking again about trading in his bike sometime soon.

Someone came this afternoon and replaced the loungeroom smoke detector.

Went to wait for Leo, Tasha turned up while I was waiting and said she would wait while I came and started Blain's pizza.

I am so exhausted I just want to sleep
I woke up at 5.45am and got up and dressed in the bathroom so not to disturb Tim. While in the bathroom I heard someone come in the front door, I thought it was Leo but it turned out to be Tasha. She helped me get my breakfast stuff ready and also put my socks on for me.

Tim said this morning that he is thinking again about trading in his bike sometime soon.

Someone came this afternoon and replaced the loungeroom smoke detector.

Went to wait for Leo, Tasha turned up while I was waiting and said she would wait while I came and started Blain's pizza.

I am so exhausted I just want to sleep

I woke just before my alarm went off and got dressed in the bathroom again, yesterday I remembered to take my deodorant into the bathroom. I now have it in both the bathroom & my bedroom.
Not a cool day, kinda nice not warm either just nice.
Spoke to Mum she is alright sounded a little confused at times but generally ok.

Woke with the alarm, got up gathered my stuff and went to dress in the bathroom. I came out and opened the front door and turned the security camera off.
I was washing my face when I heard a knock at the door, it was Tasha she had already prepared my breakfast stuff and helped me get my socks on before she left.
Tim got up at 6.45 and left for work at 7.15am.
More internet trouble, just no service, I am connected but no service so frustrating. I ended up rebooting the computer and that fixed the problem.
Not a cold day


Woke up at 5.45 and decided to get up anyway, got dressed in the bathroom again.
Leo has an out of uniform day at school cost of a gold coin, although he still wore is school pants just took his school shirt off.
Had a melt down because I was shaking so much and wasn't able to do anything.
Jess has asked for a Thompson's Pies order in that I will do soon like tomorrow or Sunday.
Last day of school for term 2 two weeks off now.

Had a good nights sleep, woke at 4 for a visit to the loo, I went straight back to sleep till 5.45 laid there for half an hour when I decided to get up.
I got dressed in the bathroom again except for socks and arm brace.
Jess is working today, Leo decided to stay home alone.
Kathy came over and gave me a shower, it has been a week since my last shower.
At 1.20 when Tim rang to check on Leo he didn't answer, so Tim drove over there to check on him. He was fine just too busy playing his Xbox. Jess said she was glad that Tim went over to check up on him.

4 comments:

  1. Here we have outfits that will pick up your car for a fistfull of dollars and then part it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to have someone coming in to help you even in small ways. To have family members looking out for one another and lend a helping hand whenever needed is such a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy Chan said it for me. It is so good when family members help one another. It is a loving thong and makes things so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris.....Sounds like wreckers, we have them and they willl buy old cars for a few dollars.

    Nancy.....Yes it is, I am blessed to have such a family

    Katie....Thats she did

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...