Monday 20 June 2022

JUST SOME FACTS

 Hello Monday, what type of day will you be.............

Well it is fact day so here you are............

There was once a law making it illegal to have a pet in Iceland

The snail mates only once in its lifetime

Scorpions can withstand 200 times more nuclear radiation than humans can.

In Japan watermelons can be grown square, they are very expensive

US presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on the 4th July 1826, 50 years to the day they signed Declaration of Independence.

6 comments:

  1. Well, so much for trying to nuke scorpions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are new to me except for the square watermelons in Japan. If I am not mistaken, I think they use molds to shape the growing watermelons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently scorpions will outlast humans, and possibly most other species on the planet!

    I didn't know any of these, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I didn't know the first three about pets, snails, an scorpions! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, but that snail really really enjoys it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen........I know right

    Nancy..........I had heard of the square watermelons

    Kea......Apparently so

    Rita........Sometimes we don't know what we don'know

    Chris......I exoect so

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...