Wednesday 3 February 2021

Wednesday is poem day

 

Special True Friend

© 

Published: February 2006

It has meant so much
Having you as a friend.
You will always be a part of me
Until the end.

When times are tough,
You are always there.
It has brightened my world
Just knowing you care.

You make me feel the love
I have inside.
You are a friend,
A mentor, a guide.

Since we met,
Our friendship has grown.
While you're in the world,
I will never be alone.

I feel blessed to have met
Someone like you
And to have found a friendship
So special and true.



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/life-long-friends

2 comments:

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...