Wednesday 10 February 2021

Poem Day

 

A Thought True To You

© 

Published: February 2011

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet,
And I love you.

Your smile is amazing.
Your beauty so true.
Your eyes shine like stars.
They will see our love through.

You're a gift from the angels.
They made you in heaven,
The girl that I dreamed about
Since I was eleven.

You came into my life
And you turned it upside down.
You're an absolute princess,
Worthy of more than a crown.

I promise you everything,
Everything I have to give.
I promise to love you
As long as I live.

You're my absolute world.
You mean everything to me.
You're perfect,
And you always shall be.



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-thought-true-to-you

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful love poem. I think most of us remember the first 4 lines quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good poem and we don't often get to read or hear the remainder of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy..........Yeah that's for sure

    Margaret D..........I know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for Valentines Day! But I'm not that much of a Romantic.

    ReplyDelete

North American Porcupines

  It is Tuesday all day long and half the night and Tuesday as we all know is creature day this week we have the North American Porcupine. ...