Tuesday 16 April 2019

Gross Tuesday


Good afternoon and welcome to Gross Tuesday this week I have some
gross food eating facts.

The largest number oysters swallowed in 3 minutes is 233

In 2006 Japanese eating champion Takeru Kobayashi ate 97 hamburgers in 10 minutes

Every day Americans consume about 20 million hamburgers and 9 million pizzas.

American Joey Chestnut is a world champion competitive eater, in 2013 he beat h is own record by scoffing 69 hot dogs in 10 minutes.

American Don Lerman ate seven 100gm sticks of salted butter in 5 minutes


6 comments:

  1. I couldn't do 97 burgers in 10 minutes if they were White Castles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love burgers but I think even trying that many at once would put me off of them for life. And the butter? That's just disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most disgusting one to me was the butter, but all are--yes--gross. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These people may be champions but they would be suffering from overeating or indigestion after that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you alternate butter then hot dog, the hot dogs just slide right dow your buttered throat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris......Me too

    Karen.......Same here and yeah gross

    Rita.........I agree

    Nancy.......Oh yeah I reckon

    PTM......Yeah they would

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...