Saturday 13 April 2019

Hey hey it's Saturday


Hey hey it's Saturday and you know what I like about Saturdays it is the day I get to see my granddaughters Sydney-May & Summer along with their mum Kathy-lee. Some Saturdays it is only Kathy-Lee & Summer as every second weekend Sydney-May goes to her father's.

Today however it was both granddaughters that came over, what the girls like when they are here is if Leo is here as well. All three of them had fun playing together outside.

While she was here I had Kathy take my clothes off the line and fold them for me and then help me put them away, she then ironed her dad's work shirts.

Jessica is doing a wine tour today, so we have Leo for the day, while he is here we hardly see him he spends a lot of time outside or in his room.

Jessica also received a lease review that she has to fill in and return, she is worried they will not renew her lease as she is in public housing meaning she has a rental subsidy as she would find it difficult to rent privately. I don't see the point in worrying about what may not happen. The lease can be renewed for 2, 5 or 10yrs, her last lease was for 5yrs but even if she doesn't get another 5yr lease she may still get a 2yr lease.

Tim & I are also in public housing but we have an opened end or ongoing lease that doesn't need to be renewed, my parents have the same.






7 comments:

  1. So nice to have your granddaughter come over to your place for visits. Have a wonderful Saturday and great bonding with your grand daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand worrying about the lease just because it's always more comforting to know for sure your living situation is secure. But then, I'm a worrier so...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad Jessica can't get an ongoing lease too so she wouldn't have to worry at reneewal times. Hope it works out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncertainty about your home really sucks. Too easy to fall through the cracks. Glad most of you are avoiding that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy.......Yes it is wonderful seeing them

    Nester......Yeah I get why she is worried after thinking about it

    Karen......Yes it sucks that they changed their policy about leases

    Chris.......So true

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...