Tuesday 2 April 2019

Gross Tuesday No:12


Good morning all, here we are at another Tuesday and I really didn't want to get up the is morning but get up I did. Being Tuesday means it is gross Tuesday, so here is part two of cannibal facts.

The Maori in New Zealand used cannibalism as a war tactic, their enemies were terrified at the though of being thrown into a cooking pot.


In the early 20th century chief Ratu Udre Udre of Fiji is said to have eaten 812 people.

Long pig” is a cannibal code word for cooked humans

Biting your fingernails is technically self-cannibalism

As is eating your own hair, which can make hair-balls in your stomach

There is a neurological disease called “kuru” which can be spread by eating human flesh.

6 comments:

  1. Okay. This week is really gross--LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely won't want to end up being a long pig. I had a habit of biting my own nails at one stage of my young life. Thank God, the habit is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eewww... gross :)
    Glad I'm not a nail biter!
    Happy April, Jo-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, then I used to be a cannibal (nail biting), but I've over it.

    Whew. That was close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita.....Agreed

    Margaret.....I know,who would

    Nancy.....Yeah I used to bite my nails as well but anymore

    Carol.....Yes and me too

    Cherdo.....yeah same0 here

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease and postured

  Time to learn a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease this week at posture and dribbling, first off is posture. Many people thing of the char...