Sunday 16 June 2024

Week 24 of 2024

 


Had a good night up a bit early as I was awake and just lying in bed and thought bugga this I’m getting up.  It is 11 degrees at 5.30am. Also, I can’t find my blood test machine I remember Tasha coming in last night and waking me to ask if my test strips would fit some machine, I was asleep and I think I said take a few and try them.  Now I suspect she took everything which is annoying.

I managed to hem my new pyjama pants it may be a half ass job, but it is better than how they were.

Tim is working rail today he thought he would be home by 11am but rang to let me know it will be more like 9.30pm before he gets home.

The temp at midday is 17 degrees.

Lunch went well in fact there was a fair bit of laughter and talking but Kathy looked like she felt left out but her sisters did try to include her in the rubbish they were talking about, this was more so when we were having ice cream.

After lunch Kathy & Summer went home and Tasha and Jess went to Costco, Sam stayed here and talked to me it was a wonderful talk about many different things.

NO SCHOOL DUE TO KINGS BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY

Another good night and a cold morning with a temp of only 7 degrees at 5.30am. My BGL is 5.5 this morning.  By midday it had reached 17 degrees.

Tim drove Sam over to a mate’s place and will go and pick her up at 5.30 this arvo.  As I turned out Jess was home from work and picked Sam up instead.

It has felt like a long ass day, spent doing bugga all.

Been awake since around 4am and out of bed since 4.45am. It is cold with the temp being 10 degrees. My BGL is 4.9 before breakie, my morning reading is always before breakie.

At around 11am I got a message saying my delivery had been made and left in a safe spot and wondered what the hell no one came to deliver anything. He left it in the letterbox, which was annoying as at first, we couldn’t find it. The photo attached to the tracking showing where it was left showed the mailbox for unit 4.  Unit 4’s letterbox is above mine it took a little bit, but it was ok in the end I have my parcel and I am happy.

Around 1pm my nephew Dawson turned up for a visit he stayed about an hour, most of the time he spoke about different cars he would like to buy. I listened to him and made comments on the cars but didn’t tell him he would not be able to afford such cars being that they are all priced over $20,000 and he is unemployed and on a disability pension.

Today reached a top of 17 degrees and when I was sitting and waiting for Sam it was bloody cold.

A few years back Tim bought a knee brace for me to try but it wouldn’t go over my fat leg could barely get it above my ankle, well I decided to try it now since I have lost weight. I got it on to just above the knee, but it was too tight.  Tim helped me get it off and in a smug tone said he knew it wouldn’t fit. I snapped that at least it went on a year ago it wouldn’t have.  Tim replied why did I have to sound snappy, why? Wel maybe if he had sounded a little more supportive and not so smug I wouldn’t have snapped.

Had a really good night, woke with the alarm at 5am a chilly start to the day with a temp pf 12 degrees. My BGL was 5.5.

Sue took me to my doctor’s appointment all went well, just needed scripts and a couple of forms filled in, we also went to the post office so I could get stamps and post of letters.  Sue took a photo of me this morning as she said I looked really nice.

It has warmed up to 19 degrees.

It was, however, cold sitting up the top of the driveway waiting for Sam this arvo.

What a night, I had a few different and weird dreams the type where everyone treats me bad and don’t like me or just ignore me like I’m not there.  Last night dreams had mum in them acting like I wasn’t there, then there was one which had some weirdo attacking my car, note I don’t drive anymore. The last one I kind of get it involved me looking for a toilet with a lockable door to use. I woke needing to use the toilet.

It is 10 degrees and my BGL is 5.5.

Sandy called in for only 10 minutes to give me a hug and say hi we had a quick chat, but I would have liked a longer talk.

By midday it was a coldish 16 degrees.

I am feeling drained this arvo.

Had a good night from 9pm onwards, before that I slept for 2hrs after 9pm I slept till 3am the up to pee and back to bed till 4.50am when I got up. It is 11 degrees and my BGL is 5.6.

I had Facebook remove the link to my blog again they called it spam, what the hell is wrong with these fools.

It has been a cold day with a top temp of 15 degrees, Tasha said that I look tired today and Sue said I sounded tired.

Tasha came down to see me and have a chat, she said she would take scripts to the chemist for me. Blain brought down some sheets to go into the dryer and was glad Papa wasn’t here to go on about using the dryer.

I was lying in bed around 8.30pm and heard Tasha and Tim arguing, she had sent Blain down some sheets to go in the dryer and Tim said something about drying them after 10pm but she wanted them done sooner, he said she most likely wouldn’t come back for them till the morning and I suspect he is right about that. I, however, felt he was making a mountain out of a mole hill, when I asked what did all the carry on achieve he raised his voice and said he was making a point, yeah but what is being achieved.

I am updating this at 12.36am as my body is moving so much, I can’t get back to sleep, so I will finish this and go back to bed.

After I returned to bed at 12.50am I settled and slept well for the rest of the night. It is 11 degrees and my BGL is 6.1 this morning.

It has been cold and wet all-day top temp of only 14 degrees.

Tim went to the shops, and I asked for a bread roll and a small hot chips or 2 scallops he got both hot chips and scallops and a 6 pack of rolls. Why well he didn’t take in what I asked for, thinking I wanted everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. I know many young men love cars, and spend a lot of time dreaming about the ones they will buy. But really cars are just ways of getting around the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a car is just something to get us from point A to point B
      Dreaming and fantasising about cars is something so many of us do

      Delete
  2. Oh those dreams where we have to pee can be troublesome the older we get! So far I always wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure was a stressful week for you, Jo-Anne. I hope and pray all will improve in the next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am hoping this is a less stressful week

      Delete
  4. I am not a fan of stressful hours spent. Praying this week is better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have dreams like that when I somehow end up on my chest. We have a high heat warning all this coming week starting Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dreams like that too. I hope you get your equipment back. How cold is it there in F? it is 100 degrees here in GA! Way too hot. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This morning it was 9 degrees Celsius is 48 degrees Fahrenheit.
      I am feeling good this morning

      Delete
  7. I had a crazy dream as well last night. I was trying to hit my youngest.. I was so enraged. But everytime I hit him my hand would go limp and I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like how I come across in a dream when I am trying to fight someone, I will have weak, limps arms and hands

      Delete

A little more about Levodopa

  Here we are on another Friday, so want to know more about Levodopa, if the answer is no you may want to visit someone else. When someone...