Sunday 26 November 2023

Week 47 of 2023

 


Up washed and dressed for the day, not warm nor cold but I am glad I am in long pants. At 9am I changed into shorts.

Tasha came down and washed her car on our lawn as hers is mostly dirt.

Had a phone call from Dave and Leigh it was nice talking to them but there was a lot of background noise.

A new week, starting well as I am awake after a good night's sleep, although I have woken with a headache but not a bad one, it's just there. It is a cool start to the day.

In fact it is a much cooler day also a somewhat restless day for me.

Had the headache all day not bad just there still.

Kathy sent a message via text to tell us she is getting married tomorrow, I am only now able to say something, Tim has known for a while but it is a surprise to me. I have no idea what I am going to wear I guess the prettiest dress I can find.

Tasha is in a right mood over Kathy getting married tomorrow I really don't understand it but I was expecting it.

I ended up having Tim go to the post office for me I had a dozen letters to post.

KATHY-LEE & MICHEAL'S WEDDING DAY

Last night I sent Jess a text asking if she could help me get ready today for the wedding but forgot she worked all night didn't get home till 6.30am and will in bed asleep so unable to help.

Managed to get myself dressed for the wedding on my own.

The wedding was a simple occasion there was some really nice food afterwards made my Jenny (Michael's Mum).

I id feel left out sitting and watching and feeling sad and wanting to cry at times, thinking about how I wished Mum was there with me. Kathy of course looked so pretty as did the girls.

We arrived home around 3pm

A new day has arrived and I am feeling ok, not great but ok.

Sue called in to see me, she wasn't here long and it was as always nice to see her.

Haven't done much today just no motivation to do stuff.

Up, washed and dressed by 5am as I woke at 2am to pee went back to sleep, heard what I thought was the 3am news but after tossing and turning for a bit I checked the time and it was 4.30am so I got up.

Kathy rang and told me that yesterday Martin was really bad, I didn't think he looked good on Wednesday.

I was able to answer a few letters, including one new pen pal, I like getting new penpals.

Sam was complaining that he doesn't have enough clothes and he doesn't know where they went, he is forever losing stuff mostly clothes. He likes to have enough clothes to get through the week before needing to do a load of washing. Yes Sam does his own washing has done for years now.

Another 4.30am start I heard the 4am news and afterwards found I wasn't able to get comfortable so after tossing and turning for a while I got up and when I checked the time it was 4.30am.

I changed a couple of things on my desk moved two lots of storage units that I had sitting on my desk.

I also answered three letters.

Rained on and off most of the day.

9 comments:

  1. The wedding sounds lie it was nice. I am glad you were able to go. That was last minute for sure. Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last minute but I am so glad you were able to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. articles, images, books and equipment to sort. I took forever... You are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is often so much to do and feels like little time to do it all in

      Delete
  4. I saw about the wedding- I think you did well for the surprise of it. I might have been more bugged, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too bad a week! The wedding. I wonder that Tim didn't think to mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...