Thursday 23 November 2023

A Wedding

 

Good morning all, here we are at Thursday but no working life post today as I have something a little different, I was informed on Tuesday night that the following day Wednesday as in yesterday our eldest daughter would be getting married at lunch time yesterday.



So I went to a wedding yesterday, Kathy says I look sad in the photos I am not in many. I was sad I missed my mum being with me so I would have someone to talk to. Yes I could talk to Tim but it's not the same.



 was happy to see Kathy & Michael get married but I felt left out, Jenny (Michael's Mum) did a fantastic job at arranging things and preparing food. There was only 11 people present the bride & groom their parents, the celebrant a friend of Michael's parents to took photos and another friend of Jenny's who helped with the food and such. Also of course there was Sydney-May & Summer.





When Jenny took Kathy off and did Kathy's make up which looked good I had a left out feeling. I felt like I didn't belong yes I know these are silly feelings but I can't change how I felt.


Jessica is pleased for them but not bothered by not being invited, Tasha, however, feels different, she is rightly pissed off, as she feels that Kathy is embarrassed by our family there have been a couple of things in the past that gave that impression and Tasha holds onto things, were I let things go and move one.


Tasha is the person who introduced Kathy Micheal years back and I maybe wrong but I suspect there is a bit hurt feelings felt by Tasha and when Tasha feels hurt it can take either a bloody long time or never for her to feel ok again.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the bride and groom Jo-Anne. Lovely video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so pretty with your flowered dresses!
    Congrats to the couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Sorry that not everything went as planned. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the marriage is happy and blessed, and old feelings drift away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you felt left out, but it was a happy occasion, there don't seem to be very many these days. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a happy occasion and we need to take these happy moments when they happen, I don't expect either of my other daughter.

      Delete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...