Thursday 6 July 2023

Word of the week

Good morning another day has arrived here in Aussie Land and it is now Thursday so it is time for the word of the week and this week's word is Blog.

I have often been asked what a blog is and I just say it is my web page where I post different stuff about life and just what I hope is interesting information.

Here is what the dictionary says it means.


A regular updated website or web page typically run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.

7 comments:

  1. From the cramming together of the words, "Web Log".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good description of a blog. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been blogging about as long as I have and I guess that is as good an explanation that will cover almost all the types of blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it is, so many who do not blog do not get how good it is

      Delete
  4. Yes, a good explanation, Jo-Anne. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

BPD Identity Disturbance

  So here we at Thursday so it is time for a post about Borderline Personality Disorder. This week we are looking at identity disturbance. T...