Sunday 2 April 2023

WEEK 13 OF 2023

Had a good night up at 4.55am as usual, we are in for a cloudy day with some rain.

Tim was telling me how he asked Jess for help syncing his phone into the car and how she was rude and didn't want to help him. He then showed me the texts between them and she wasn't rude and didn't say she wouldn't help him. What she did say was he really needs to learn to do it himself and he won't learn if he doesn't try. When I pointed that out he got the shits with me and wouldn't talk to me, he did go and try to do it himself but had trouble and eventually asked me for help. It turned out he wasn't doing anything wrong it was just being a bitch. After many attempts I got it to sync in. His mood improved as the day went on.

When Sandy called in I told her it was being a bitch and she understood completely. It happens to all of us at times.

When Jess came over to help me get ready for bed she showed me a couple of YouTube clips she thought I would like, which I did but I think Tim thought we were talking about him. He asked me what we were talking about I told him about the clips because he wasn't interested he walked away.

Up at 5am again in for another warm day. Tim has to an about with the surgeon who did his elbow to judge how it is he healing. Turns out he was a week early for his appointment this annoyed him big time.

Tasha and I had a talk with Tim about his depression as it is bad since his accident and we are worried about him. He is argumentative and defensive all the time, he as agreed to speak to our GP about it. He often doesn't get that he is speaking in a manner that makes one want to say “fuck you”.

Tasha and Tim are so much alike that they clash violently all the bloody time. This leaves me feeling like shit as I am stuck in the middle.

Had a fair bit of rain today heavy at times.

Been awake since 4am when I went to pee and found I couldn't settle down again. So I have been up since 4.45am.

Sam didn't go to school as he has a Dr's appointment.

Tum drove Jess and Sam to his Dr's appointment and hung around to bring them back.

This afternoon Tasha & Jess had another positive talk with their dad. This made me feel happy.

Up at 4.50am again it is raining again. So Tasha had to take Sam up to meet his driver.

The wet morning turned into a hot day with no rain.

I find with the increase in medication I am tired by 1pm and falling asleep by 3pm, I hope my body adjusts soon.

Wednesday is shower day and I am happy I am able to shower myself again.

A bloody early start to the day as I woke at 4.20 needing to pee and couldn't see the point in going back to bed.

The day has turned out warm and sunny.

Tim has no appointments this has made him feel good but next week he has a few of them.

Last day of March saw me out of bed at 4.50am again. Only have the front door open as it is pretty cool.

At 7.40am Jess and Sam walked in s she could tell me that she is going out for the day she is doing a security course and someone she knows has a son doing the course so offered to drive her so she doesn't have to worry about parking.

Tim went and cancelled our post office box as it is an expense we can do without.

Tim also at last got a builders report about the tree coming through the roof for the insurance.

DAWSON'S BIRTHDAY HE IS 24

Had a good night slept straight through the night till 3.30am got up and peed then back to bed and back to sleep till 5am when I got up.

A cool but sunny day, Tim did the laundry and it took a bit out of him, I would have helped but he doesn't want or think he needs my help. I am sure he thinks I am useless.

Had to have a nap between 9 & 10.30 as I was so tired, felt better afterwards.


5 comments:

  1. I hope you get used to your new medication. It's great that you can shower yourself now so it must be working well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get up so early - no wonder you nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita.....Yeah it will be good when my body adjusts to the increase in meds

    Sandie......Yeah I know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Dawson! Depression is twice as bad when your schedule is so disrupted and you aren't working.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Tim is having depression. I would think it is rather understandable after his accident - the main thing is he needs to be seen and talk it out. Men get that way when they can't do the things they used to - they get depressed and that results in anger. I hope he allows in the help that he needs.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...