Sunday 9 April 2023

WEEK 14 OF 2023

Sunday here and daylight savings has come to an end managed to turn one clock back this morning will need help doing the others.

Last night Jess and Tim had an issue he rang her as soon as she got home to tell her Sam had gone out and she answered the phone in a snappy way and it went from there. I get that she had a loweong day and had to deal with spiders which she is terrified of and having a phone call while still sitting in the car caused her to snap. Tim has done so many times himself when I have attempted to speak to him as soon as he got home from work, however, he made a big deal out of it in Jess's opinion. I was asleep so don't really know. He said she was yelling at him but I heard nothing.

When I read the texts Sam sent Tim I became upset as he was very disrespectful and Jess doesn't think he should respect his elders she thinks that is old fashioned. Everyone else feels he was of line. I am so over it all.

I have told Jess not to bother coming and helping me tonight as Tim wants to give them some space.

Up at 4.50am as usual it is somewhat cool so only one door opened.

For some reason Jess told Sam thought he wasn't allowed here this has upset me. I told him of course he could come here, I also told him how I felt about his disrespect for Tim after I said my piece I am done and I will not be rehashing it over and over.

When Tasha picked up the scripts they gave her the wrong medication and when I rang they realised they filled an old script of medication that I do not take anymore.

At 4.50am when I got up it was pissing down rain not much for breakfast, as little food.

Thankfully the groceries came early at 7am I was on the phone to Kathy so had to cut our chat short.

Tasha bought me a ham & cheese croissant for my breaky which was a surprise.

Had a doctors appointment with my GP it went well he has reduced one my medications or stopped it I can't remember which at the moment.

It has been raining on and off all day.

Had a decent nights sleep although Tim wasn't able to sleep till pretty late as in the early morning hours.

Tasha drove her dad to the hospital before she went to her appointment and Jess picked him up at 1pm when he was discharged. All went well and he is coping just fine this afternoon.

Been raining on and off all day, the cleaners came and will be back in a fortnight.

Last day of school for term one. Tried to ring Sam at 7.30am as per usual but he declined the call, how annoying at least he has to be awake to do that. Sent him a text asking if I had pissed him off he rang and said no he just got out of the shower.

Sandy turned up with Denni & Hayley in tow and helped me with a couple of small jobs. The girls found 2 small lizards in the back yard and Hayley wanted to take them home which they did. Sandy took the letters I had waiting to be posted.

It's Good Friday thus a public holiday also school is on a two week break but still I was up at 5am. It is cold enough for me to not have the doors opened and dark enough to have the ceiling light on not just the touch lamp near my laptop.

A cold wet day.

Kathy came over with Sydney to give me a shower.

Sandy came over with Denni & Hayley to return my hammer and drop of a basket of laundry. Tim going on about this not being a laundromat as Tasha rang wanting to use the dryer, he pissed her off.

I will put myself to bed tonight.

Saturday and a fine cold start to it had to put long pants on as my legs felt cold. No rain today but still pretty cool.

Tim didn't get up till nearly 10am so I was able to listen to a good deal of my book.

I asked Sandy to combine my medical folders into just one folder. I hope she doesn't take too long to do it.



1 comment:

Borderline Personality Disorder & Relationships

  So here I am on a wet Thursday morning tyring to write a post about BPD but mostly just looking at the computer screen or the rain outside...