Sunday 16 April 2023

WEEK 15 OF 2023

 

Awake and u at 5.10am didn't want to get up but needed to take my morning meds which have to be taken at the same time each day. So once up I decided to stay up.

A cool dry day had to change into long pants.

Tim bought KFC for lunch I just had a snack/go bucket and still didn't eat it all.

Monday morning somewhat coldish I may need longer pants we will see. Another public holiday as it is Easter Monday.

Kathy came over to change the bed sheets. She also lowered the shelve in of my cupboards as it was too high and out of my reach.

Had to change into longer pants due to having cold legs.

I realised today that I will need to ring the chemist about my medication as a bottle now only last 2 weeks.

Up at 4.50am to cold morning changed into long pants won't be long before getting the heater out. In fact I got the heater going.

Tim had rehab this morning his arm is healing nicely.

Sandy and Denni came over so she could wash some sheets and a blanket, Tim was fine with her doing this.

Tasha's surgery is set for 15 June.

Two years since Mum passed away

At midnight I got up to pee when I went back to bed I could smell a kind off minty smell and knew it was Mum, the smell was Mum giving me a hug. When I asked where is Dad after a short while I could smell Old Spice so Dad was there too, just before the smells left I heard someone ask if I wanted a Fruit Tingle that was my Nan.

Sue rang me to see how I was coping and Sandy called in to drop off stamps and give me a hug.

Feeling drained and sad this afternoon.

A new day, I didn't feel like getting up but did it anyway not as cold this morning.

Kathy dropped off Summer around 9am I hope she has a good day here.

Tim took Summer to the park for a while and he and her made popcorn chicken for lunch which was really nice.

Tasha is helping her dad have a shower, he is wearing his board shorts.

I also am going to have a shower before going to bed.

Friday again and for the second day we will have Summer for the day.

It is raining again this morning but not cold. Raining most of the day.

Tim left at 9.45am and will be gone most of the day.

Tim said he would drive Summer out to her mum's work place this afternoon, as Kathy doesn't finish till 6pm.

Stopped raining long enough for Summer to walk down the road and post my letters.

Awake early at 4.45am needing to pee which was annoying as I had only got up at 3am to pee.

I decided to throw the towels and sheets in to be washed.

Suppose to be a dry cool day but we will see. Got pretty damn warm

Kathy & Summer turned up around 10ish and vacuumed out and emptied the bins as well as folding the towels and sheets.


4 comments:

  1. And a great good day to you, Jo-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a beautiful visit from your mom and dad. :)
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie......Thanks I have more good days then bad

    Rita......It was

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look up what Easter Monday is. Or maybe it is as simple as, the Monday after Easter?

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder & Relationships

  So here I am on a wet Thursday morning tyring to write a post about BPD but mostly just looking at the computer screen or the rain outside...