Sunday 30 April 2023

WEEK 17 OF 2023

 Woke at 5.50am and I had just got up when I heard knocking at the front door, it was Tasha needing to use our toilet as Blain was using theirs.

Watched the movie San Andreas with Tim this is news as I am not a big movie watcher.

Had some rain on and off all day

Had a small sleep in, up at 5.20am. I wasn't able to find my glasses as they were not where they should have been and in the end needed glasses to find my glasses, good thing I have a number of pairs scatted around the house.

Tim bought an electric cigarette maker but we as in both of us can't get it to work. Sandy called in and even she couldn't get it to work it is as if there isn't any power, so Tim will be complaining about that.

Workmen came about the leaking roof not the same guys who fixed it but different men who determined that they did a shoddy job on repairing and will be asking for those men to come back and fix their stuff up.

ANZAC DAY

Up at 5am washed dressed and ready for a day doing bugga all. Of course it is a public holiday and also the last day of the school holidays.

I had a shower this afternoon then I helped Tim have a shower and since Tasha has taken Blain for a driving lesson Jess came and helped me getting into bed.

Woke to another cold morning but no rain, first day of term 2 I hope Sam gets up without issue.

Sam in fact walked in the door at 7am which was a surprise.

Tim has his first appointment with a counsellor hope all goes well, he also has another rehab appointment.

While taking Sam up to meet his driver my scooter it started to flash red and I had to put it on the charge ready for tomorrow.

A new day and a cold bloody morning still have pain in my knee.

Yesterday Sam arrived early but today there is no answer when I ring. Turns out he had walked up to the top of the driveway with his mum where a friend picked her up to take her to the course she is doing. The course is a security course so she can become a security guard.

Out postie came down the driveway to hand deliver our mail instead of leaving it in the letter box at the top of the driveway. This was very nice of him.

Tasha is late in coming to help this afternoon which is annoying.

A new day and we are in for a warm day with a temp of 27 degrees, pretty warm forx this time of year Sam walked in at 7.15am.

Sam told me that the new driver didn't know what he was doing missing streets having to double back because he had forgot a student. He should improve over time.

Sandy brought over the flash dive with the video that dad took when Dawson on only a toddler.

I finally made appointments for ultrasound and blood test, I get a home visit from pathology.

The weekend has arrived another cool/cold wet weekend according to the weather people. We will see.

Bloody computer problems, I had to delete stuff from it in order to get my emails and some how deleted stuff I didn't want deleted. It took me ages to fix what I did but it is better now.

Kathy & Summer came over and changed the sheets. We now have winter sheets on the bed.

Kelli turned up with her children including Thea who I got to have a nurse of. Kathy asked if I have a thing about babies, yes I do I love babies more so now I can hand them back.


Tim felt like pizza so I ordered pizza for lunch.

4 comments:

  1. I grew up on the San Andres faultline until I left the bay area to live where I am now. We had earthquakes all the time - just stress reliever types. The big one for me was in 1989 when an overpass collapsed crushing people in their cars - it took them days to get them out. and when the bay bridge broke off into the bay. Fires in San Francisco - without power - yep I'll never forget that. We had some damage - a cracked foundation. Broken stuff everywhere. Aftershocks for months afterward. We have earthquakes here but they are smaller - all we have to be concerned with are the 2 active volcanos that are just "asleep".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby......I have only experienced one earthquake in which we suffered no damage personal the town wasn't so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quakes we get can be overshadowed by a poorly loaded washing machine. I have seen that movie, oddly enough, since I'm not patient enough to sit for a whole movie myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris......I don't watch movies I get frustrated with some movies

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder & Relationships

  So here I am on a wet Thursday morning tyring to write a post about BPD but mostly just looking at the computer screen or the rain outside...