Friday 28 April 2023

JO-ANNE'S THOUGHTS

 Well hello all, it is Friday so here are Jo-Anne's thoughts for Friday, today I am thinking about how I let my daughters and now my grandchildren draw on my body, usually my arms and hands.

When my girls were little and I would be resting with my eyes closed and they would think it was funny to draw on mummy things like flowers and animals.

I never got upset or angry with this as my thoughts have always been I can wash it off. This morning Sam decided to write on my arms which I washed off after Sam left for school.

So my question today is how do you feel about being drawn on, would it bother you or like me you don't mind and just wash it out.

6 comments:

  1. I have never been drawn on but I don't think I'd ever sleep through it or like it. I'd rather get the drawing on paper, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, have never been drawn on. Would I mind? Depends on what and where they are drawing on. If they used permanent pens, I wouldn’t like that.

    It does show a lot trust in that. I guess I don’t trust that easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been drawn on either but it wouldn't bother me, water and soap will fix it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you are on the right side of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many important places to make a stand with our kids, this wouldn't be one of them for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita.....Yeah I get that I never slept through it just pretended to

    Debby......I do that and as long as it washes off I am ok with it

    Margaret.....It makes the little ones happy and i can wash it off

    Chris.....Than you, I hope so

    Karen......So bloody true and it makes the young ones happy

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder & Relationships

  So here I am on a wet Thursday morning tyring to write a post about BPD but mostly just looking at the computer screen or the rain outside...