Sunday 7 August 2022

JUST WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME

 

I haven't been around much lately due to being sick as, on Thursday 28th July I was that sick that my sister after talking to Tasha came and checked on me and rang for the ambos, I was taken to Belmont hospital and diagnosed with shingles, on my scalp and in my let eye.


I was on medication for a week and in general feel better, however, I am still in a lot of pain and my eye waters a lot when trying to use computer or watch TV.


On the Wednesday 3rd we had a skip bin dropped off and workmen turn up to start work on the ceiling, not the roof as yet. They were surprised to see us here as usally the tennet has been moved to other accomation while the work is done.


Tasha rang the DoH about emergency accomation and they are looking into it. I am not keen on being in a motel alone with no help day after day.


Friday saw me venture out of the house for my first Covid booster shot.


I hope to be back blogging as usual soon.

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to hear from you again, but sad to hear your suffering. My prayers are up for your healing and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris........Thanks I am taking it one day at a time, it's hard when your eye is watering

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...