Tuesday, 5 July 2022

DIPROTODON

 


Hey it is Tuesday so it is giants of the past time, this week it is the “diprotodon” heard of it? Me neither.............


Picture a wombat the size of a small car, with a length of four metres and weighing about three tonnes with thick limbs and a big belly, with strong front teeth for eating plants and shrubs. It would be just a tad smaller then a hippopotamus.



They could be found all over Australia, coexisting with the Aboriginals.

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that creature. It must have been pretty scary.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something I'd call my sister...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie........Yep scary is the word

    Chris......Me too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if this was an ancester of the bear. Looks like it could be.

    ReplyDelete

Lung Capacity

  Today I am looking at our lung capacity. Lung capacity describes the amount of air the lungs can hold and move during breathing. It is n...