Sunday 6 February 2022

WEEK 5 OF 2022

 MUM'S BIRTHDAY SHE WOULD BE 82

After a rough start to the night with me being somewhat impaired I ended up having a decent nights sleep.

Really tired all day at 9.30 I went for a lay down the next thing I knew it was 11am.

Did bugga all today

30-1-22

Slept in this morning till 5.30am rang Tasha straight away and she was in a rush. She is doing the traffic controller course, over the next few days. At 8am Tasha walked in the course has been cancelled today.

Kelli drove me over to the cemetery, then we went and picked up RAT tests from the schools, Leo was given two both Blain & Daemon received four each.

I wonder how long before parents of young and special needs children decide it is too big a battle and stop doing it. They are nasal swab tests.

I give it a month.

Tim has a late arvo start.

31-1-22

Had a good night awake at 4.30 up at 4.50 washed, dressed and ready for the day.

Sandy came over to drop off a heap of photos from mum & Dad's place for me to go through. She was here a while.

Sydney-May's first day of high school, I hope it goes well.

A stinking hot day, air con going all day.

1-2-22

First day of school for Leo and Blain, Brian was late getting here to get Leo it was 8.25 which may not seem late but was expecting him around 8.10, so I rang and ask Kelli if she knew if Jess had checked with Brian that he was getting Leo, she had.

Sandy called in to pick something up and we had a chat about Dawson and Michelle, she has been given a place in Windale brand new and dirt cheap. She knows how to work the system.

Tasha is doing her white card course, I do not know what a white card is, just know she needs it to do traffic control work.

2-2-22

Woke at 4am needing to pee got up at 4.20 by the time Tasha arrived I was drenched in sweat and it isn't hot or even warm in fact it is somewhat cool.

Did a lot of crying today, in fact I would say I have been an motional wreck today.

So many things I want to do but haven't been able to do anything much.

3-2-22

4.45 saw me roll out of bed and I do in fact roll out of bed using the momentum of rolling to get up.

A cool wet day pretty much all day.

Tasha has workmen at her place all day, no idea why.

Had a good day till 5pm when I was in tears again, why I don't really know. All I could think was I don't want to die, I just want to be better.

It is now 6.30 and I am going to bed.

4-2-22

I got up when Kathy texted me she was on her way, I got things ready for my shower and opened the house up.

Kathy arrived showered me, made my breaky and did some housework for me.

Kerbside bulk waste collection from Monday so Tim busy taking stuff up the front. Kelli & Jono also taking a lot shit out for it.

Kelli & Jono started looking and applying for rental places.

5-2-22

2 comments:

  1. Good grief, give yourself credit for what your body's going through! A lot of people would be a mess in your place, that's just human. Ask God for grace for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...