Thursday 17 February 2022

POEM DAY

 

Special Hero

© 

Published: February 2006

When I was a baby,
you would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness,
keeping me safe from harm.
I would look up into your eyes,
and all the love I would see.
How did I get so lucky?
You were the dad chosen for me.
There is something special
about a father's love.
Seems it was sent to me
from someplace up above.
Our love is everlasting.
I just wanted you to know
that you're my special hero,
and I wanted to tell you so.



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/special-hero

3 comments:

  1. Wish me and dad would've been like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tribute to all loving dads. I miss my dad. He left us when I was very young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear! Loved your post and allready followed your blog, i want invite you to visit and follow my blog back <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...