Monday 7 February 2022

FACTS

 

Good morning world, I am doing better then I did yesterday for some reason yesterday morning I was in a right mood. Internet wasn't working and my concentration was shocking, but today I am ok. Anyway it's Monday and that means it is fact day.


Leonardo's painting, Mona Lisa is the most famous object on Earth but it's not insured. No one can afford the premiums...........


If each count was a second long, it would take about 12 days to count to a million and 32yrs to count to a billion.


The words for the American national anthem “Star Spangled Banner” were written by Francis Scott Key but the tune was originally from an ancient Greek drinking song called “Anacrean in Heaven.


The word “girl” appears only once in the Bible.


It is or was illegal to say “Oh Boy” in Jonesboro, Georgia

7 comments:

  1. Not sure if I'll ever need these facts, but I'll keep 'em all in my back pocket for the day that I may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many surprising tunes were once drinking songs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, some surprising facts this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, those are some random facts! I lived in Jonesboro, Ga for a short time in my teens. I wonder if I broke the law then ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those were interesting! I found it hilarious that the tune to the American anthem was an ancient drinking song. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juli............Yeah I know

    Chris........It is

    Rita........Yep I agree

    Kathy........I wonder............

    Kea..........I am pleased you liked them

    Katie...........Well said

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...