Monday 14 February 2022

FACTS DAY

 

Hello Monday, hello world, how is it going...........


Here are this weeks facts


It's against the law to fish from horseback in Utah


Idaho state law makes it illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of chocolates weighing less than 50 pounds.........WTH


In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.


In Denver it is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next door neighbour.


No one may catch fish with bare hands in Kansas.




6 comments:

  1. In Massachusetts it's against the law at a wake, for mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches. You're there to mourn, not munch. ...

    Death doesn't make me hungry, so I guess I'm safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hysterically funny. Makes you wonder what happened to cause them to have to make laws against such strange things. LOL! I'd love to know the background stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know such laws existed. Interesting. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good heavens, those are hilarious! I wonder what weird old laws we have on the books in our various Canadian provinces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juli......There are some strange laws

    Rita......They made me laugh

    Nancy......Me either

    Kea........Strange shit indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to know the crime that caused the "lending to your neighbor" law...

    ReplyDelete

Australians Under Fire Intro Pt 1

  So, after going through some stuff, I found this book called Australians Under Fire 1942 and have decoded to use it for my Wednesday posts...