Wednesday 9 February 2022

POEM DAY

My Perfect Valentine

© 

Published: February 2006

Observing the stars,
You came into mind.
I thought about your love for me.
It's so fine.

Whenever you hug me,
Whenever you're there,
I feel so secure.
I know you really care.

At times we're together,
Not knowing what to say.
All we do is hold hands.
Then our love lights the way.

There are instances we argue,
But time granted us to ponder,
Then we work things out.
It makes our love stronger.

I've nothing to worry about.
Gone are moments I thought we'd part.
Thinking of you makes me smile.
You'll forever be in my heart.



Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-perfect-valentine

3 comments:

Lest we forget

  They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and i...