This blog is about my life as a mother and nanna and about my great family.
Lovely of you and the dog Jo-Anne.
That is a very nice photo of you and your dog named Blue. I don't have any photo of my childhood years.
Aw, the doggie!
Margaret..........ThanksNancy.........Thank you,that happens for to often people not having photos of themselves as childrenChris...........Blue was an awesome doggie
I LOVE this. Thank you for posting it.
Hi everyone, Archie here with Jo-Anne’s edition of Caturday Today we are looking for a bit more at domestic cats mainly which country...
Lovely of you and the dog Jo-Anne.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very nice photo of you and your dog named Blue. I don't have any photo of my childhood years.
ReplyDeleteAw, the doggie!
ReplyDeleteMargaret..........Thanks
ReplyDeleteNancy.........Thank you,that happens for to often people not having photos of themselves as children
Chris...........Blue was an awesome doggie
I LOVE this. Thank you for posting it.
ReplyDelete