Monday 8 November 2021

FACTS

 

Good morning, also a wet morning so I wasn't able to go with Leo to wait for his driver. Here are some facts.........


The average human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells


Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel at 170 miles per hour


It took Michelangelo 17 months to sculpture the statue of David in 1504.


Once it was illegal for women in Florida to parachute on Sundays unless married.


The wind carries about 100 million tons of sand around the earth each year.


6 comments:

  1. If Florida still had that crazy law, I wouldn't have been allowed to parachute today--not that I've ever had any wish to do so.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd law in Florida but I guess they had their reasons.
    Know about that dust, it even come across to us at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing facts concerning the brain and wind carrying sand around the world. Some places still have weird laws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I have a headache, I swear I can feel every single one of those 100 billion nerve cells in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if that Florida law involved women crashing their fiancee's bachelor parties...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janie...........I wonder how many women cared about that silly law

    Margaret.........I know odd indeed

    Nancy........I agree

    Karen.......I get that

    Chris........I wonder

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder/Fear of Abandonment

  Hi, everyone this week we are looking at fear of abandonment and borderline personality disorder. We all must deal with the death of a lo...