This blog is about my life as a mother and nanna and about my great family.
That's a lot of little ones! :)
Lovely photo of the children. Take care.
The children together :) lovely.
Not a lot of straight men in the crowd...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIECE!
Rita......Just some of mum's grand & greatgrandchildrenRosie.....Yes it is and I amMargaret D......Thank youChris.....Yeah only one male, he is on the stairsSandie....She did have a good day, it was back in January
Daylight savings has started today, Tim is working doing rail again. It has been a warm day, I didn’t feel great this morning but improved...
That's a lot of little ones! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely photo of the children. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThe children together :) lovely.
ReplyDeleteNot a lot of straight men in the crowd...
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY NIECE!
ReplyDeleteRita......Just some of mum's grand & greatgrandchildren
ReplyDeleteRosie.....Yes it is and I am
Margaret D......Thank you
Chris.....Yeah only one male, he is on the stairs
Sandie....She did have a good day, it was back in January