Wednesday 1 April 2020

Q & A


1. Who are you named after? My great grandmother & mum liked the name Jo
2. Last time you cried? Last week
3. Do you like your handwriting? Not overly. My daughters
4. What is your favourite meat? Steak
6. Longest relationship? 36 yrs with Tim
7. Do you still have your tonsils? No
8. Would you bungee jump? No
9. What is your favourite cereal? Corn Flakes
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
11.Do you think you're strong? No
12. Favourite Ice cream? Chocolate
  1. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Their eyes
  2. 14. Football or rugby? Neither
15. What colour pants are you wearing? Black with white flowers
16. Last thing you ate? Chocolate egg
17. What are you listening to? Morse
18. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Purple
19. What is your favourite smell? Brute
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mum
21. Hair colour? Brown
22. Eye colour? Brown
23. Favourite foods to eat? Chocolate
24. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
25. Last movie you watched? No idea
26. What colour shirt are you wearing? Blue
27. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas
28. Beer or wine? Neither
29. Night Owl or Morning Person? Morning person
30. Favourite day of the week? Friday
Come on....someone do this with me ?.
Let's have some fun, take a break from negativity and learn about each other. Copy and paste into your status and just change your answers.

9 comments:

  1. Good learning some interesting things about you. I'm a night owl, like wine, love the smell of a fire in the fireplace and favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did this on FB not long ago...I'd match you on 8 of 'em, but I'd get in trouble answering #13...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it that you would be a purple crayon. That's cheerful. I might do this on my blog, although I take off most of April while others do the A to Z Challenge.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting array of questions there Jo-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mutlu sonu olan filmleri bende çok seviyorum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fun to read. I'm on my schedule for my two blog posts and can barely keep up with those--LOL! But I like to read it when others answer the questionnaires. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Who are you named after? My mum & dad liked Roses and my mum's 2nd name was Mary
    2. Last time you cried? A month ago when I tripped in the garden
    3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
    4. What is your favourite meat? Chicken
    6. Longest relationship? 51 yrs
    7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
    8. Would you bungee jump? No
    9. What is your favourite cereal?
    Just Right
    10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
    11.Do you think you're strong? Yes
    12. Favourite Ice cream? Rum n Raisin
    What is the first thing you notice about a person? Mouth
    14. Football or rugby? Aussie Rules
    15. What colour pants are you wearing? Black
    16. Last thing you ate? Fruit cake
    17. What are you listening to?
    Foxtel Nat Geo Wild
    18. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
    Green
    19. What is your favourite smell?
    Tommy Hilfiger perfume
    20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
    Friend
    21. Hair colour?
    Brown
    22. Eye colour?
    Hazel
    23. Favourite foods to eat?
    Chocolate
    24. Scary movies or happy endings?
    Happy endings
    25. Last movie you watched?
    Little Women
    26. What colour shirt are you wearing? Blue
    27. What is your favourite holiday?
    The next one
    28. Beer or wine?
    Wine
    29. Night Owl or Morning Person?
    Night owl
    30. Favourite day of the week?
    Sunday
    Come on....someone do this with me ?.











    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't do scary movies either. Life can be scary enough at times :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen........Glad you liked the post

    Chris.......I bet you would be

    Janie.......I like the colour purple

    Margaret D......Yeah I thought so

    Rita......,..So true

    Rosie.......I like your answers

    Rick......Same here

    ReplyDelete

Australians Under Fire Intro Pt 1

  So, after going through some stuff, I found this book called Australians Under Fire 1942 and have decoded to use it for my Wednesday posts...