Sunday 10 November 2019

Last Week


Another hot day, have the sliding doors open and there is a breeze coming through. Tim at work he took Tasha car because she doesn't feel comfortable driving it to Cessnock so she is going to take our car. Her car needs the CV joints replaced and new struts.
Around 11.30am I needed to turn the air con on but was able to turn it off around 3pm and open the doors again.

When Tim drove Tasha's car he thought it was ok as for some reason he wasn't able to hear any knocking.

Jessica arrived to get Leo at midday.

Monday I was up at 6.30am again, it is a cool sticky day. No aqua today just no motivation. I have done a number of small jobs around the house.

Leo forgot to take his shoes home so had to wear his mum's shoes to school which he complained about being too be small.

Tuesday, I woke at 6 am but it was so dark in the house that I decided to go back to bed for a bit and got up again at 6.45am

It is such a cool overcast day that Tim took the car to day.
Leo is here for the night.

Wednesday I was up at 6am and had a bath, however, when I went to get dressed I got myself into a pickle with my bra. I had to ring Tasha to come and help me.

Jessica and I went over to the High School about Leo going there next year we took the forms and Jess was given a phone number to speak to the woman who handles special placement. However, she said it would be highly unlikely that a place at Warners Bay or Hunter Sport High so to accept the position.

Leo is here tonight as tomorrow he has to go Kaleidoscope for an appointment about his autism.

Thursday up at 6am as usual and Leo woke up at 7am, Jessica arrived at 9.30am and we left at 10.15am and arrived at 10.30 half an hour early.

The appointment went well, Leo was well behaved. On the way home we got KFC.
Leo is staying here tonight.

Friday up at 6am and straight into a got bath ready to go out, I managed to get ready on my own including makeup.

Mum was telling me that Alan Roberts wants to move back to Gateshead and Michelle is expecting Dawson to act as his carer. This has pissed me right off, it isn't his responsibility.
Been a stinking hot day, Leo is at his own house tonight.

Saturday up at 6am and spent the next 1.5hrs in quiet as Tim was still in bed and I didn't turn the TV on. I like it when it is quiet.

Kelli & Jay called in to borrow a camera, I hope I get it back.

Kathy was here for a couple of hours, the girls had fun with Leo.



4 comments:

  1. Check to make sure your dog's collar is adjusted satta king play bazaar properly by fitting two of your fingers comfortably underneath it and pulling gently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With certain special cases, you should be in the situation to hold your properties before observing any significant benefits. AAP KI NEWS
    AAPKINEWS

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...