Sunday 17 November 2019

Another week done and dusted and another year older


Again I was up at 6am, becoming the norm.
When Kelli dropped off Blain she took Leo home to his mum's.
Kathy-Lee and her girls came over and did some housework for me. She washed the kitchen floor which was very dirty and she made a comment about it. She also partly washed the bathroom floor.
Sydney-May & Summer took turns vacuumed the lounge and hall way.
Kathy also ironed her dad's work shirts.
I had a low BGL moment this afternoon when I was on the phone to mum, Blain came when I sent him a text. Tasha was out when I texted her but she came down when she got home. I made some toast after Blain gave me some honey.
While I wasn't good I went to sit on Tim's chair but slide off onto the floor.

This morning I slept in to 7.30am what the hell is with that.
Tim drove me to the podiatrist who cut my toenails.
He is on afternoons this week.
Tasha is in a great deal of pain, it looks like she has an abscess so she rang the after hours GP. They prescribed antibiotics and she sees the dentist tomorrow.

This morning I was up at 5.40am, the first thing I did was check to see if Leo's school was open and it was. Sandra rang mum and told her she saw that it was closed, so Tasha rang the school to check.
Leo is here tonight, although Tasha didn't have to get him from school as Jess did that.
Around 5.30ish Leo and Blain got into a spat which saw Leo grab a weapon a metal stick and he hit Blain with it. I tried to explain that using a weapon is a big NO NO. He didn't get it.
Leo was crying and saying Blain was a bully and hated him and Blain feels the same.
I felt stuck in the middle as I love all my grandchildren the same but I feel closer to Leo than Blain.
Leo said he wants to ask Papa drive him to school.
I am very upset about the whole thing.

This morning Leo asked Papa to drive him to school as he doesn't want to go with Tasha. Papa said he would.
Sandra rang and asked if Tim would pay for Dad's headstone I said I didn't think so, so she came over and spoke to Tim and he did say he couldn't that he didn't have the money.
Kathy rang and let me know that Summer has a virus which has given her a rash.
Been a lot cooler today just had the doors open no need for the air con.

Up at 6am again, going to be a warm day again. I have a headache and feel like shit.
Had to have a nap as I felt so tired, only laid down for an hour.
When Leo went to make his noodles the kettle didn't work, so I will need a new one.

I was awake at 5am, but managed to lay in bed till 5.30, then I got up and had a bath and I also put Tim's work clothes on to wash. I was able to hang it out before I went shopping.
It has been another hot day here, I turned the air con when Tim left for work.
Speaking to Mum this afternoon and she told me about her & Dad's first date.
It was on the 4th July 1958 Dad asked her to the movies and he rang his Aunty Joyce and asked her if she could bring him a clean pair of trousers and she did. Side note, Aunty Joyce never drove and had to catch a bus into Newcastle and another one back to Walllsend a distance of 12k's as the crow flies. Aunty Joyce didn't think Mum was good enough for Dad.
It was Mum who took care of Aunty Joyce in her old age.
Tasha had wanted to take our car to drop Blain off because of the heat but she didn't because Tim carried on about it.
Jess asked him why he is suddenly so possessive with the car, he said he didn't know. He did go on a bit about it being his car and he should be able to use it when he wants, no one disagrees but the way he carries on annoys me.
It should be our car not his.

I woke at 4.30 to go to the loo and wasn't able to get back to sleep so I got up at 6am again.
While alone I got the clothes off the line and checked my emails
Tim gave me a $60 gift card from Kmart.
Jessica & Leo gave me new clothes.
Natasha & Blain gave me a new watch.
Kathy & Family gave me new clothes & earrings.
Had Kathy, Summer, Jessica & Leo her for lunch Tim bought pizza.
After lunch Kathy filled out the forms for Whitebridge High, the way her and Jess acted had me laughing.
I did have a little cry missing Dad.
Been another bloody hotish day.
Spent some time updating my address file and printed them ready to do my Christmas cards.
As I am no longer able hand-write stuff I have to print the to and from parts and paste them in the card.

5 comments:

  1. Six am is early to get up!!!!!!!!!!! You are one busy gal. You got a lot of nice gifts there too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie.......Yes it is and yes I did

    PTM.........We all fell down

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We all fell down..." LOL! I can see Tim's point ( a first for me, ha ha) about the car. I really hope you can get through to Blain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try not to hope to get rich medium-term in land venture. Despite what might be expected, it might take as long as 10 years for your speculations to truly pay off and numerous new to the business neglect to understand this.AAP KI NEWS
    AAPKINEWS

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...