Sunday 12 May 2019

The week That WAs No:19


Well Sunday is here again so I am starting another week that was post. It is a cool and wet day.

Tim off on Monday, he had a doctors appointment and for some unknown reason he wanted me to go with him, only to have me wait in the car. We than went to Belmont hospital so he could pick up the prep solution for his colonoscopy on Tuesday.

At 6pm he had to drink the stuff which resulted in him being up most of the night on Tuesday morning he said he felt sick in the gut so he didn't drink the morning solution.
He was home by 3pm and felt fine but he can't drive for 24hrs which I knew but when I thought about telling him, I decided not to bother as I know Tim well enough to know he would shrug it off and say he would see how he felt on the day. However, because the hospital told him he couldn't drive he had Wednesday off as well.

Wednesday I at last went back to aqua which I enjoyed a few people commented that it was nice to see me back.

Thursday it was cold enough when I got up that I put on my warm dressing gown.

Friday I went shopping at Charlestown Square saw mum for breakfast along with Dawson, Natasha had to pick them up as Sandra had a Mother's Day breakfast at the school.

It is so cold this afternoon that I had to get out my really warm blue pyjama pants and a long sleeve singlet.

Saturday morning I was woken at 8am by Natasha knocking on my bedroom window, I got out of bed stood for a moment thought I dreamt it so got back into bed and Tim got up to let her in. She was dropping off shopping she did for me yesterday.

At around 9.30am Kathy-Lee arrived with more shopping for me, I received a text message from the supermarket telling me that they were unable to take my payment. So I logged into my bank and discovered that I was 60cents short, I was lucky that Kathy was able to pay for it and I transferred the money back to her.

Also while here she told Tim her car was over heating turned out she needed water and coolant, the car took 3.5 litres of water the max it takes is 5 litres.

I also asked Natasha & Kathy to put another blanket on the bed as Tim has been cold at night.

Sunday morning I was still in bed when Natasha arrived and she gave me my Mother's Day present which was bath stuff.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Jo-Anne.
    You've had another nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm supposed to be getting a colonoscopy too. The fact that's been over a year and I still haven't made the appointment tells you how much braver Tim is than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret.....Thank you

    Chris.......I have had two and now Tim has had two

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Mother's Day. I had one boy with me..the others are not living near. I loved every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
    Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.....

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in 1890's Australia

  Throughout the 1890’s conferences had been held about the six colonies forming a federation, workers formed a large part of those who vote...