Saturday 25 May 2019

Hey hey it's Saturday No 2


Hey hey it's Saturday, I haven't done a Saturday post in weeks but here I am sitting and writing something today.

Tim is working this morning the first Saturday he has worked in ages.

Leo was disappointed that he didn't get to see his cousins as last night Sydney & Summer had a sleep over at another grandmother's house. Sydney-May's father's mother, who treats Summer like another grandchild.

I had to take the paper work for Jessica's D A into the R T A for her.

The weather here is nice not cold nor hot just nice.

Yesterday after getting into the car I had to readjust myself something I do a lot as I like my bum to be at the back of a seat.

I also like plenty of light when working on the computer.

I am so tired and I have a headache.

5 comments:

  1. We have to be comfortable in the seat we sit in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too need a enough of light when working on my computer or when reading. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your weather, we've gone from cold and rainy to humid and sticky and back again, but haven't settled at "nice" at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret........Yes we do

    Nancy........I don't get people who work in poor lighting

    Karen.......Nice weather is always nice

    Sandie......I am feeling ok today

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...