Friday 20 October 2023

Jo-Anne's Thoughts


Well here we are at another Friday, this week I am doing another post about my thoughts and what are my thoughts you ask, well I doubt you have asked but here they are anyway.

As any who have read my blog of recent know that my computer is giving me the shits most days due to it freezing or running slow my eldest daughter keeps telling me to reformat she may be right but I don't want to. I can't give a reason why I don't wish to do that I just don't.

I have many things I want to do over the next few days most of which involves me sitting here at the computer ordering things as Christmas presents.

I have a dozen letters to answer which I hope to get started on this weekend.

I am managing to vacuum without too much pain and it is me who packs and unpacks the dishwasher, I do feel annoyed when Tim hand washes his dishes partly because often when I go to put the dry dishes away they are greasy and not clean enough for my liking. It is also a waste of water.

I am also wondering why I have to rely on others to go anywhere, I miss the days when I could get dressed and go shopping as soon as I had seen Sam off. Tim says he will take me but it doesn't happen and if it does it will be later in the morning then I like. I had hoped to go out last Monday but didn't happen and now my knee is causing problems and if I was to go out now I would want to take the scooter or a wheelchair. I know I use to hire a scooter from the shopping centre but not keen on that now that I have my own smaller scooter. I will be talking to Tim about this and see if we can arrange a time to take me shopping. I will not be holding my breath waiting for it to happen.

11 comments:

  1. What a great photo!
    I hope you get to go shopping soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice photos
    You can check out my new post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/10/retirement-dilemma-selling-your-home-for-care-costs.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really lovely photo Jo-Anne of you, your mum and Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo, Jo-Anne! It's tough having to be dependent upon others to help you do what you used to on your own. And why don't you just ask your daughter to reformat the computer for you?
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so difficult to give up the autonomy of being able to go where you want and when. Whenever one of our cars are in the shop, I go through that on a much less permanent level, can't imagine feeling that way every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is difficult but for the most part I have adjusted

      Delete
  6. Having to be dependant on someone else schedule is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Computer problems are the worst. Laurie wants to update soon, but then last week the microwave went belly-up and we had a lack of work day.

    ReplyDelete

Australian's Under Fire in PNG

  Ok it is time for some more about Australia under fire in 1942 starting off this week with Port Moresby, which is in the PNG or Papua New ...