Sunday 8 October 2023

Week 40 of 2023

 FIRST DAY OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS

Up at 4.55am as per usual I am not one of those people who will comment that it is really an hour earlier, I don't see the point.

I received 3 letters yesterday when Tasha checked the P O Box one from a pal saying she is no longer able to write and one from someone who said they have written a few time but received no reply which is weird.

Had to restart the computer 3 times this morning and it is still running slow and my book won't play, it was working but not at the moment which is frustrating.

Tasha got pissed off when I reminded her that her dad would not be paying her CTP this time because she hasn't been driving her car a lot the last 6 months her friend has been driving it a lot, when she first lent him her car both me and Tim told her that because he was using the car so much we wouldn't be paying the CTP and she got super pissed and there has been something of a fight and she says she is done with us and she didn't want the car and blah blah blah. I got upset and cried wanting my mum to talk it over with. I will not be contacting her for a little while and I hope she calms down and understands how things are, she has really over reacted in my opinion.

Had a bad night with upsetting dreams, something to do with my dad being angry about what I don't know.

Tasha brought down my medications and told me she is done with us I tried talking to her again but everything I said she turned around and made out I was calling her lazy and other stuff I got frustrated and feel even more hurt.

Kathy and the girls came over the girls helped me emptied the bins and Sydney vacuumed out for me. Kathy went to talk to Tasha, I asked how Tasha was and Kathy said she was fine, nothing else just fine.

Tasha came down and gave her dad $15 for fuel for letting her take the car to the gym.

She came back at 3pm with a bag of things she had picked up at the shops for me and to help me get ready for bed, this is when we managed to talk without her going off her brain and by the time she left we had patched things up.

Had a better nights sleep although when Tim came to bed he got straight up again as both the hallway light and the light in his office came on then off again so he got up to investigate, thinking Sam must have come in but no he wasn't here and all I said was that maybe it was dad

A bloody hot day temps in the 30's.

Tasha came down at around 8.30ish to ask if I had any idea why she is so tired, she is sleeping well but always tired and has no energy. I said maybe she is low in iron or vitamin B something. She bought some Berocca which she said helped a little, she see the GP on Thursday.

Took a video of myself watching TV I thought I was sitting still and felt happy, when I replayed it I looked stunned and my jaw was moving all the time and at a couple of points it looked like my body was moving, I knew my arms/hands were moving.

Before going to bed last night I had a shower and shaved my own legs but it wasn't a good job I hope next time I will do better. It is suppose to be not as hot today.

Kathy and the girls arrived around 9am not long after Tasha came down, she took the girls to Glendale to go to Kmart to get some Halloween things.

When they got back the girls wanted to apply make up to Nana's face and I of course let them do so. Tim said I looked scary.

Turned out to be another hot day and had to turn the air con on around lunch time.

Men came an finished working on the roof, they said it was all done when they left and it shouldn't leak anymore, we will see.

Back into long pants and so cold part of me feels like turning the heater on but I won't.

The computer is so slow this morning but I am not getting stressed by it.

Sue came over to see me and we had a nice chat I told her the disagreement we had with Tasha on Sunday and Monday. This is something Sue understands as she has problems with her kids at times. We both had a little cry then changed the topic and had a good laugh over our sense of direction which we both don't have. Don't ask me which way is North or South or even East or West because I have no idea.

Another cold morning so still in light weight long pants.

Had a text from my baby brother saying they may be over on Saturday (tomorrow) to see me just because he hasn't seen me in a while.

At 7.30am the computer started telling me I had no internet again even though I do, which is so frustrating. It was at this time I realised I hadn't heard from Kathy so I sent her a text, she rang saying she forgot about me but that's ok she was enjoying her kid free time, her girls are at their other grandparents place, they slept over last night as she has them Thursday and Friday during the school holidays.

Tim had an appointment with his counsellor, he said it went well.

Up a little early 4.50am in for a much cooler day, this morning it isn't too bad but far from hot.

Another day with a temperamental computer.

Had a text from Sue she isn't having a good day, very depressed, I sent her a reply that I hope helped how she is feeling.

Dave, Leigh & Liarna came over for a visit they had their new pup with them another border collie this is their 3rd dog all are border collie's. It was great seeing them.

A bit later Sandy turned up with Temika, Denni & Skylar but also had Temika's new boyfriend with them, so a crowded small car.

Sam has been here in his room all day while his mum has been at work.

6 comments:

  1. You sure have had some ups and downs this week, Jo-Anne, and it sounds to me that you really need a new computer. Maybe, a laptop would work?
    Here's hoping for a better week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this is a laptop had it for a number of years but I can't remember how old it is. Some days it acts like a right bitch, pissing me off other days it isn't so bad

      Delete
  2. Glad Tasha calmed down. as I thought she would. She depends on you all too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it does sound as if a new computer is in your future. Meanwhile back everything up -

    ReplyDelete

Australian's Under Fire in PNG

  Ok it is time for some more about Australia under fire in 1942 starting off this week with Port Moresby, which is in the PNG or Papua New ...