Sunday 15 October 2023

Week 41 of 2023

 

Manage to do the food shop with little issue, damn my jaw is moving a bit this morning.

I have had a restless day with a lot of back pain and feeling like I couldn't sit anywhere comfortably.

Jess and Sam came over at around 3.15 this arvo they were having a disagreement about Sam going to sleep, during the last two weeks Sam's sleeping pattern has been all over the place but tomorrow is a school day so Sam needs to get back into the school routine regarding his sleeping pattern.

Sam came down at 5.55am looking for dry clothes in order to have something to wear, it is the first day of term 4 of school so only 19 weeks of school left for 2023. There is a new driver for this term, well from week three, there is a relief driver for the first two weeks. I was glad I didn't have to ring over an over to get Sam up he walked in again at 7am.

For some unknown reason I am restless finding it hard to sit still this lasted for around 2hrs but then I came good.

Had to ring the school to check if it was Sam's early day, it isn't.

Had a good night but woke shaking around 4am and it was difficult to lay in bed getting up around 4.45am.

I am having internet problems this morning. I also can't get my Telstra program to open up which is so annoying.

I was on my way up the front while Sam brushed his teeth only to notice that the driver was already there over 5 minutes early.

I have started getting sharp pain in my right big toe and it looks red I am thinking Gout but I don't know I have asked Tim what does gout feel like, he said he has no idea even though he has had gout a few times but doesn't remember that. Ok after about 10 minutes he remembered having it.

Sam had to ring for papa to go get him as he was more then 5 minutes earlier then normal.

Not a hot nor a cold day but still found myself sweating this morning, had to open the front and back sliding doors for a little bit.

The cleaners came and before they did I cleaned off my dressing table and computer desk so they could get a good clean. I also had them clean the back sliding door.

Found my bears that sit on top of my dressing table on my bed went I went in to replace the items off the dressing table, they either fell down or were taken down, I will have to get Sam to replace them as neither Tim or I are tall enough to do so.

I am wearing shorts this morning even though it's a chilly but it suppose to be a hot day with a temp of 27 degrees. I put shorts on when I got dressed but had to go and change into long pants after an hour as my legs were cold. I changed back into shorts around 9am.

This morning at 8am the alarm had just gone off for me and Sam to go up the top of driveway, however, before we could leave we see the transport van out the front of our unit, this was a surprise.

Tasha rang Saint Vinnies to get help with some food vouchers for herself and decided to ask about me and her dad getting help. So two people came out this morning and asked a few questions and gave us two $50 gift cards for Coles, this will be a big help.

I had to turn the air con on around 12.30 as the heat was getting to me.

I decided to put long pants on when I got up, it isn't suppose to be as hot today.

I was surprised when Sam rang me at 7am this morning not sure why he rang or maybe that should read she rang as Sam now identifies as a female, which disturbs Tim and I am not sure how I feel about it but we will see what happens over time.

Sue called in to see me she was here about 30 minutes, I told her that my plan for individual calendars has changed as I saved close to $30 by getting a package of 5 for $44 including postage.

I am having a better day.

Tasha has decided to get car insurance about bloody time.

SANDY BIRTHDAY SHE IS 46 TODAY

We are in for another hot day and it is voting day, I have already sent my vote in but Tim will need to walk down and vote.

At 10am Jess came over to see if Tim was ready to walk down and vote but he was still in bed, so she walked down with Tasha to vote. Tim walked down to vote and was out of breath by the time he got back.

Tasha bought be a chocolate muffin.

7 comments:

  1. I do hope Sam outgrows this stage in his life, Jo-Anne. Just continue to support and love him, and I do think he'll finally come to his senses.
    Thanks for the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your voting about? This weekend Australia voted for a referendum and New Zealand voted for their Federal Government.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots going on with back to school, voting weather changing, etc. Busy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt like it was one thing or another but that is life

      Delete
  4. We are voting for things the first week of November. We also sent in our votes in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother in law used to get gout a lot. He was told it was from his drinking, as I recall. They could roll a wheel of needles across his foot at one point and he couldn't feel it.

    ReplyDelete

Australian's Under Fire in PNG

  Ok it is time for some more about Australia under fire in 1942 starting off this week with Port Moresby, which is in the PNG or Papua New ...